Windows 10: trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer

Discus and support trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After windows updated my computer I can not find my webcam and it is not listed Device Manager and error message webcam can not be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrMarr, Jan 8, 2020.

1. MrMarr Win User

trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer

After windows updated my computer I can not find my webcam and it is not listed Device Manager and error message webcam can not be found.

:)

MrMarr, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer - Similar Threads - trouble upated computer

2. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  3. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 no longer upates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20h2 no longer upates: Hi, I've recently noticed that my Windows Home v20H2 19.042 repeatedly cycles in trying to install the 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5003173) but after what seems to be two attempts to apply the update separated by restarts, it...
  5. WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK: I have Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.867. Windows update downloaded updates but will not install them after restarting. I have no option to run the updater again. I can only restart. Everything else seems to restart normally. The updates just don't install. I tried system...
  6. To solve my windows upating issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To solve my windows upating issue: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.309.1353.0 Download size: 93.6 MB Update type: Important Install this update to revise the files that are used to detect viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Once you...
  7. Windows upate issues

Windows upate issues: Hey all, I've had a lot of difficulty getting my windows to update to the newest version of 10. I built my PC in 2014, so originally I thought the updates failing to install might be a compatibility issue with my hardware. After replacing everything but my graphics card...
  8. After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting: Hey everyone, This has been an issue for a couple of days since upadting my windows. Here is the problem, so since updating to 1903 my internet keeps disconnecting every 15-30 minutes however I can still watch streams and youtube videos but everything else stops working...
  9. Windows 10 Upates

Windows 10 Upates: Hi, I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not applicable to your computer'. My current version is 1803 (OS Build 17763.503) I am trying to update to version 1903...
  10. Upates

Upates: Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/upates/0a0ad3b4-f154-443e-8ca5-c3a430bb43ed

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I UPATED MY WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 10 BUT CAN NOT ACTIVIE