Windows 10: Trouble after windows reset

Discus and support Trouble after windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, i reset my pc through the windows settings menu. To be more specific : settings > update & security > recovery > reset this pc > remove everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mako_, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Mako_ Win User

Trouble after windows reset

So, i reset my pc through the windows settings menu. To be more specific : settings > update & security > recovery > reset this pc > remove everything > all drives > just remove my files. Its not the first time i reset a pc, so i let it do its job. When it finally finished and went on to start up, it restarted a few times and then i got the auto-repair screen. The thing is it didnt seem to find any problems, it just said your pc did no start correctly, but if i try to restart it i always get the autorepair. I tried the fix options i could use and knew how to but didnt achieve anything..

:)

Mako_, Aug 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 8, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Trouble after windows reset

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Trouble after windows reset

1. Trouble after windows reset - Similar Threads - Trouble reset

2. having troubles downloading windows 10 using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having troubles downloading windows 10 using media creation tool: I have troubles downloading windows 10 using media creation tool. I used a USB to get a copy of windows 10 for my new computer but the Windows 10 setup uses the wrong disk space. I used a Removable Disk (F:) but instead it tries to connect to the other disk space. What should...
  3. Another 'cant fix issues' message- Windows Update troubles

Another 'cant fix issues' message- Windows Update troubles: For the past year I've been unable to update my Windows ver since I installed Kaspersky then. When the license finally expired I listened to those on this site and removed it at least to see if the issue resolved itself only to find the hard way. I did the usual:...
  4. Trouble with touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with touchscreen keyboard: Hi there, when I'm using the touchpad in Acer spin 3 windows 10 s the touchscreen keyboard on many occasions comes up with a rectangle frame without a keyboard. I can't get the keyboard to pop up even if I close the laptop and continue on the page I'm on. I rang store where I...
  5. Trouble resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble resetting my PC: Hi, I've had this problem for 3 days and I can't reset my PC, because of a virus that I downloaded. While I try to reset my pc it always says trouble while resetting your PC, no changes were made. Please, help me with this I really need to reset my PC so the virus can be...
  6. I have trouble to reset my window

I have trouble to reset my window: I tried multiple fixes and still getting”your Pc did not start correctly” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-to-reset-my-window/c2a7e5ab-d29d-49b6-9fe7-0754d3fb4892
  7. trouble shooter can, reset windows

trouble shooter can, reset windows: can,t submit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooter-can-reset-windows/d4052c96-7645-4157-ab45-c630f646fbc0
  8. Trouble logging in and resetting laptop

Trouble logging in and resetting laptop: Laptop was recently serviced and the “admin” login appeared. I do not know my admin login, so I tried resetting my computer. Now it is in a loop of “Why did my PC restart?” Help....
  9. Trouble Resetting my old laptop

Trouble Resetting my old laptop: I have recently got a new laptop and so am trying to return my old one to factory settings so I can hopefully give it away. However upon first clicking reset it initially all seemed fine (reaaaaly slow, but fine), but when it reached 100% on the "getting a few things ready"...
  10. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....