Windows 10: Trouble after windows reset

Discus and support Trouble after windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, i reset my pc through the windows settings menu. To be more specific : settings > update & security > recovery > reset this pc > remove everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mako_, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Mako_ Win User

Trouble after windows reset

So, i reset my pc through the windows settings menu. To be more specific : settings > update & security > recovery > reset this pc > remove everything > all drives > just remove my files. Its not the first time i reset a pc, so i let it do its job. When it finally finished and went on to start up, it restarted a few times and then i got the auto-repair screen. The thing is it didnt seem to find any problems, it just said your pc did no start correctly, but if i try to restart it i always get the autorepair. I tried the fix options i could use and knew how to but didnt achieve anything..

:)

Mako_, Aug 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 8, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Trouble after windows reset

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Trouble after windows reset

1. Trouble after windows reset - Similar Threads - Trouble reset

2. Trouble resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble resetting PC: If I want to reset my PC, but I can’t allow settings to make changes to my device because there are no admins on the device, should I delete the System32 folder to make windows reinstall itself?...
  3. Trouble resetting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble resetting PC: If I want to reset my PC, but I can’t allow settings to make changes to my device because there are no admins on the device, should I delete the System32 folder to make windows reinstall itself?...
  4. Trouble resetting PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  6. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  7. Having trouble factory resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble factory resetting: I traded a laptop for a pc with my brother and been trying to get it to factory reset I gotten a error then the search bar and the window start stopped working tried repair but also got a error and got no clue what to do now...
  8. Having trouble factory resetting

Having trouble factory resetting: I traded a laptop for a pc with my brother and been trying to get it to factory reset I gotten a error then the search bar and the window start stopped working tried repair but also got a error and got no clue what to do now...
  9. Having trouble factory resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Trouble with windows update after factory reset

Trouble with windows update after factory reset: I have a Toshiba Satellite that I did a factory reset on, wiping everything. I have been successful in returning many of the updates to the laptop except for "Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2." The computer is unable to install this. I've tried several times. I've...