Windows 10: Trouble at start-up login screen

Discus and support Trouble at start-up login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for the past couple of days I’ve had issues with my computer stuck in a restart loop shortly after login (I would log in after a standard boot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notRic43, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Trouble at start-up login screen

So for the past couple of days I’ve had issues with my computer stuck in a restart loop shortly after login (I would log in after a standard boot and then 2-5 minutes later it just shuts off and restarts itself). I took it upon myself to google and find out ways to fix this as I really didn’t want to reinstall windows unless it comes down to it. (Keep in mind also that safe mode would allow me to stay logged on without rebooting)

After coming across this site I managed to get to Method 2 and give it a shot. Only to find that when I removed those registry’s I could restart my pc on my own and then try to start up as normal. Here is where the issue occurs, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on start up but in a browser with another computer and my phone I am able to. I have reset the password on the computer and it still reads it as the wrong one. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/notRic43
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notRic43, Jan 9, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Trouble at start-up login screen [​IMG]

zinou, Jan 9, 2021
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Trouble at start-up login screen

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Trouble at start-up login screen

1. Trouble at start-up login screen - Similar Threads - Trouble start login

2. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  3. Windows 11 black start up login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black start up login screen: Why does windows 11 have a black startup login screen as opposed to windows 10 blue screen can this be changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-black-start-up-login-screen/8c397ccd-0e86-4256-a66e-cdf98833d731
  4. Windows 11 black start up login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 black start up login screen: Why does windows 11 have a black startup login screen as opposed to windows 10 blue screen can this be changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-black-start-up-login-screen/8c397ccd-0e86-4256-a66e-cdf98833d731
  5. Login Troubles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Troubles: I just updated, and when I turn on my computer it asks for my microsoft login. I enter my password and it loads, it asks me to set up a pin which is always unsuccessful, then the screen goes black for a second and I end up back on the main screen, and it just goes in circles...
  6. Starting up Windows 10; No login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting up Windows 10; No login screen: I've just installed Windows 10 on my desktop. My husband's desktop which is not within range of the Wifi he doesn't use the internet came with Windows 10 so no upgrades since 2 years or so ago. I also had W10 at work but I retired over a year ago. So it is strange to me to...
  7. Fast Start Up and then slow Login Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fast Start Up and then slow Login Screen: Hi. Im having a weird problem when my laptop boot Windows At first,when the O.S is loading it took 30-40 seconds to load the login screen and then takes nothing to load the Desktop when i logged.However,after installing Xilinx,for some reason,it takes like 2-3 seconds to...
  8. start up trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up trouble: hp envy desktop with windows 10 stuck on welcome screen. what steps should i take? and i can't get to safe mod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-trouble/0e3e5457-3dfa-454f-a333-d5936ba16838
  9. trouble starting up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    trouble starting up: I'm having trouble with my computer starting up.. I have to turn it on and off several times before it starts up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-starting-up/e0cbe74b-f214-4458-a6e0-00500644a02a
  10. start up login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up login: i started my computer and i typed my pin for the account but its appears saying that '' you cant sign in with this account try a different account'' can someone please help me out with this?...