Windows 10: Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

Discus and support Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyYu1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RoyYu1 Win User

Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my application. The site redirects me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center. I changed the computer and network, but it's still the same.

It's just the same problem as in this link, but I can't find solution from it.

What should I do? Please help!

:)

RoyYu1, Aug 28, 2019

2. Can not submit online application for jobs.

Hello,

I can not submit my resume/application on the Microsoft careers site.

When I import my linkedin profile, and fill out the remaining parts of the application, it says it needs a valid job description, even though a job description exists.

So I then manually re-type the job descriptions into the job description field.

Then when I go to submit my application, it continually says update failed.

I am unable to apply for any positions at Microsoft because of this.

I have tried using the latest version of Chrome, as well as Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

OmarMohamed3, Aug 28, 2019
  3. I cannot submit an application on Microsoft Careers site

I'm trying to submit an application for a position on the careers site, but once I enter all the details and click on "Continue With Application", the site redirects me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center.

Is it submitted correctly? am I missing anything?

I tried filling the form with linked in and manually, but both had the same behavior.

I also tried to tried to submit a support request on Support | Microsoft Careers, but the same behavior occurred.

please help!

mostafaelmahalawy, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

Jobs at Microsoft!!!

How do i get a job in Microsoft???

what are the jobs i can u get...

i don't have any resume coz am still studying...

i need a career in Microsoft!!!! So please suggest me some ideas related to the latter

sainavaneeth, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

1. Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site - Similar Threads - Trouble submitting job

2. Azure Cybersecurity Career

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure Cybersecurity Career: I have SC-300, SC-200, SC-400, AZ-500, and SC-900 certifications and planning to get SC-100. My question is, is there going to be a career or roles specialized in "Azure Cyber Security" in the future or is there an existing jobs/roles already?...
  3. Azure Cybersecurity Career

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Cybersecurity Career: I have SC-300, SC-200, SC-400, AZ-500, and SC-900 certifications and planning to get SC-100. My question is, is there going to be a career or roles specialized in "Azure Cyber Security" in the future or is there an existing jobs/roles already?...
  4. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  5. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  6. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft Careers Action Center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Careers Action Center: I am unable to open my action center at Microsoft careers . It shows following error:"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."...
  8. Unable to submit my job application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to submit my job application: Unable to submit my job application because it does not let me fill out the level of education field. It does not show the options to choose. Can you please help?...
  9. Microsoft site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft site: Is this a legitimate MS site? https://affirm-link.net/are-you-at-least-18-years-of-age/index2.php?utm_source=1582238500208_1582238499666_85_176_23634450_1&utm_term=79680-01142019_AW2_viewmypdf_search_pdf&utm_kw=ext.js...
  10. Career choices

in Windows 10 Support
    Career choices: I am going to college in a few years and wanted to do pc repairs and/or open my own place. I had a question for you guys who own your own tech repair places/owned your own tech repair places: what education did you have if any? Any comments or info would be helpful. 150033

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jobs cant submit job application