Windows 10: Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

Discus and support Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyYu1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RoyYu1 Win User

Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my application. The site redirects me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center. I changed the computer and network, but it's still the same.

It's just the same problem as in this link, but I can't find solution from it.

What should I do? Please help!

:)

RoyYu1, Aug 28, 2019

2. Can not submit online application for jobs.

Hello,

I can not submit my resume/application on the Microsoft careers site.

When I import my linkedin profile, and fill out the remaining parts of the application, it says it needs a valid job description, even though a job description exists.

So I then manually re-type the job descriptions into the job description field.

Then when I go to submit my application, it continually says update failed.

I am unable to apply for any positions at Microsoft because of this.

I have tried using the latest version of Chrome, as well as Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

OmarMohamed3, Aug 28, 2019
  3. I cannot submit an application on Microsoft Careers site

I'm trying to submit an application for a position on the careers site, but once I enter all the details and click on "Continue With Application", the site redirects me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center.

Is it submitted correctly? am I missing anything?

I tried filling the form with linked in and manually, but both had the same behavior.

I also tried to tried to submit a support request on Support | Microsoft Careers, but the same behavior occurred.

please help!

mostafaelmahalawy, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

Jobs at Microsoft!!!

How do i get a job in Microsoft???

what are the jobs i can u get...

i don't have any resume coz am still studying...

i need a career in Microsoft!!!! So please suggest me some ideas related to the latter

sainavaneeth, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

1. Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site - Similar Threads - Trouble submitting job

2. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aKateDev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr1nrm/kde_how_to_submit_an_app_to_the_microsoft_store/
  3. Microsoft Bingo SIte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo SIte: The Microsoft Bingo Site has not give out any collections for over 2 months. I am on my second pass, since I completed Mexico there has been no collections for any country past Mexico. I am not the only player that is having this problem. Other people I spoke with on the...
  4. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  5. Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?: Hi, We just got a new computer at work. Any time I print, I get the attached notification, "Your print job is waiting by other job". After a few minutes, it eventually prints. I have checked and do not have anything in my printer queue. Does anyone have any ideas how to get...
  6. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft: Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the...
  7. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844
  8. Trouble with application installation and .dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with application installation and .dll files: So I was downloading a game recently but the installation cannot proceed because it keeps saying the following .dll files cannot be found: AnselSDK64.dll & steam_api64.dll. However, the following .dll files are blatantly inside the installation folder already so this error...
  9. submitting an info request

in Windows 10 Support
    submitting an info request: I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version only. When the program started all it looked for was deleted messages, I didn't want that I just wanted to have a copy of some...
  10. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

in Windows 10 Support
    PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app: Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback. To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jobs cant submit job application