Windows 10: Trouble booting

Discus and support Trouble booting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Most of the time when i boot up my computer the screen will not turn on the keyboard & mouse light up and what i presume is the motherboard as it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ZaneFitzgerald, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Trouble booting

Most of the time when i boot up my computer the screen will not turn on the keyboard & mouse light up and what i presume is the motherboard as it does not have built in speakers beeps once

if i keep turning the computer off and on again eventually the screen comes on

the specs are:

rx 480 radeon graphics

Predator G6-710 KBL motherboard cant fond anything about that motherboard online

intel i7-7700 cpu

16gb ram

2 HDD hard drives

any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it? At first i thought it might be a cpu failure or something due to the beep but when it is on it works flawlessly except for when it goes to sleep and doesnt turn back on

:)

ZaneFitzgerald, Apr 3, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 3, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 3, 2020
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble booting

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Trouble booting

1. Trouble booting - Similar Threads - Trouble booting

2. Having trouble with disk boot failure insert system disk a d press entered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble with disk boot failure insert system disk a d press entered: There is a error of disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-disk-boot-failure-insert/dc3c69a7-876f-4738-9fd6-56f12db5ab7a
  3. Having trouble with disk boot failure insert system disk a d press entered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with disk boot failure insert system disk a d press entered: There is a error of disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-disk-boot-failure-insert/dc3c69a7-876f-4738-9fd6-56f12db5ab7a
  4. Having trouble with disk boot failure insert system disk a d press entered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I’m having trouble booting/getting into my computer. LogonUI.exe application error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having trouble booting/getting into my computer. LogonUI.exe application error: Whenever I start it up, I get through bios steps fine, i see the logo and the loading spinning dots. Then just a black screen with spinning dots. Then when the logon screen with the user profile ready for my password is suppose to come up. It does. I get a black background...
  6. I’m having trouble booting/getting into my computer. LogonUI.exe application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having trouble booting/getting into my computer. LogonUI.exe application error: Whenever I start it up, I get through bios steps fine, i see the logo and the loading spinning dots. Then just a black screen with spinning dots. Then when the logon screen with the user profile ready for my password is suppose to come up. It does. I get a black background...
  7. I’m having trouble booting/getting into my computer. LogonUI.exe application error

8. my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up.: my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hdmi-portdriver-has-stopped-working-after/3676c2f2-c370-4f5a-a09e-92d091f12c4d
  9. my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up.

my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up.: my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hdmi-portdriver-has-stopped-working-after/3676c2f2-c370-4f5a-a09e-92d091f12c4d
  10. my HDMI port/driver has stopped working after Windows had trouble booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware