Windows 10: trouble concted mouse

Discus and support trouble concted mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; mous not pair with labtab request me pin cod for conceted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 3720010384, Jul 2, 2019.

1. trouble concted mouse

mous not pair with labtab request me pin cod for conceted

:)

3720010384, Jul 2, 2019

2. troubles with webcam and mouse

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand you are facing difficulties in browsing web. I will assist you with this issue.

First of all, I would suggest you to install all the latest updates released by Microsoft from Windows Updates and check if that helps or not. And to update your drivers, please follow the steps and let us know if it helps fixing the issue or not:

Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X, click on
    Control Panel; select System and Maintenance.

• Click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, locate Mouse and double-click to check if it’s working properly.
    • Go to Driver tab, then click on Update Driver. And follow the instructions.
    I suggest you to do the same update for your webcam also. And if there are other drivers showing with exclamation mark, update them using the same steps from above.

Let us know if this fixes your issue or not, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Win 10 mouse problem

Before you try to nuke Microsoft, you should take some very basic trouble-shooting steps, in particular these two (which you did not report on):

• Does the problem mouse work on a different PC?
    • Does a different mouse work on your PC?

Frederik Long, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

trouble concted mouse

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

trouble concted mouse

1. trouble concted mouse - Similar Threads - trouble concted mouse

2. Mouse Troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Troubles: I was playing a game on my PC today and suddenly my mouse was stuck in one place, it was slightly shaking and whenever I tried to move it it would only move in a circle kind of erractically around the place that it was stuck. I thought maybe something in the optics or the usb...
  3. Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry

Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry: Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry my res is right but it takes longer to move in any direction and doing old mouse fixes I can deduce its not a mouse driver but something surrounding the gpu I'm guessing. it does this with a old Insigna TV NS...
  4. Trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble: My pc is struck on attempting to recover update undoing changes made to your computer Since 20 hours Please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble/392d6913-614f-40c3-8e4e-6922e3b2f643
  5. Trouble with Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse in Windows 10: Hello, everyone, I'm having a hard time trying to pair/connect the Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse via bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC. I got a CSR 4.0 bluetooth dongle and it takes at least five tries to successfully connect both keyboard and mouse at the same time....
  6. Trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble: Hi. So after the latest update on windows 10(version 2004?) my netflix and amazon prime are not working. I select a title and it says we cannot play this title. And the new amazon app is not working? Am I the only one having this issue? submitted by /u/StrayHooman [link]...
  7. trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again

trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again: I had to delete my mouse yesterday. Today I can't get my surface pro to recognize the mouse. What kind I try to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-getting-surface-pro-to-recognize-my/127d4b97-c580-4cba-bd6a-7d8b434f975e
  8. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.: Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when reading articles. How can this be corrected???...
  9. Trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble: Ok so, I was speaking to a person yesterday on the microsoft chat, she took control of my mouse etc, this was to help me fix a file problem which was not resolved, she then restarted my laptop, didn't come back to me, I now have no Wifi whatsoever no logo for it, I try...
  10. trouble with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    trouble with mouse: Hi i cant press any of the buttons in the lower line, cant navigate in Windows, or in the apps window. the cursor is showing and moving but i cant press anything. ive tried reinstalling Windows but it makes an error saying that som system file is missing. im going...