Windows 10: Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

Discus and support Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to properly connect my Galaxy Buds to my laptop. There is no problem in paring or connecting to the laptop but my buds do not show in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasveenSahota, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

I am unable to properly connect my Galaxy Buds to my laptop. There is no problem in paring or connecting to the laptop but my buds do not show in the output sound options in the sound settings and the sound does to transfer to the buds but comes only through the speakers. This is not the situations always sometimes they do connect but most of the time they don't. If somebody has a solution please share.

:)

JasveenSahota, Aug 19, 2020

2. Issues while connecting Galaxy Earbuds to HP PC

I am having trouble connecting by galaxy ear buds to my HP envy laptop

***Original title: bluetooth connection***

ChristinaDavis4, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

I was having the same problem with my HP Pavilion so I tried all the same steps as you, but had no luck and
    I found that volume control was stuck on 20 for some reason. I tried resetting my Galaxy Buds from my phone and that worked temporarily then stopped.

I then restarted my laptop as I never really turn it off - and that worked instantly, I can now turn up and down the volume for my Galaxy buds using the volume keys on my keyboard. Try turning your laptop on, then restart it and check if the volume keys
    are working. It would also be a good idea to restart your laptop every once in a while to prevent bugs like this in future.

HakeemBarzey, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

Can't connect my Galaxy Buds to PC

Hello!

I have a problem connecting my Galaxy Buds to my computer. When i search for a bluetooth device, my PC doesn't find my buds. I tried reinstalling bluetooth drivers, i restarted my pc several times and i haven't solved my problem.

Does anyoane know how can i solve this problem and connect my Galaxy Buds to my pc?

Thanks you in advance!

RemusGrecea, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

1. Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting Galaxy

2. Galaxy buds 2pro verbinden niet met HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy buds 2pro verbinden niet met HP laptop: Goedenavond,Gisteren heb ik Galaxy Buds 2 pro aangeschaft. Deze verbinden goed met zowel mijn telefoon als tablet. Echter loopt het spaak met mijn HP laptop. Ze verbinden wel, vervolgens +- 5 seconden geluid en hierna stopt dit, even later valt de verbinding weg en dan komt...
  3. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  5. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop: I dont know why but all of a sudden my buds didn't connect properly anymore. It says its connected, but they dont play any sound.Usually when they are connected they are called Galaxy Buds proStereo and Galaxy Buds proHands free, but now they are just called Galaxy Buds...
  7. Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop

Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop: I dont know why but all of a sudden my buds didn't connect properly anymore. It says its connected, but they dont play any sound.Usually when they are connected they are called Galaxy Buds proStereo and Galaxy Buds proHands free, but now they are just called Galaxy Buds...
  8. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  9. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  10. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...