Windows 10: Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer

Discus and support Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It is connected via hdmi cable and it worked fine for years. But when I reset my computer to fix broken functions of Windows 10, it still connects all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrescenteVillahermosa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer

It is connected via hdmi cable and it worked fine for years. But when I reset my computer to fix broken functions of Windows 10, it still connects all right. But I could no longer navigate through my monitor. My disappears. My computer goes into home screen or screen save and that's what I see on the TV.

:)

CrescenteVillahermosa, Sep 5, 2018
  2. simrick Win User

Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?

If the computer and the FireStick are on the same LAN, and your computer is on a "private network" designation, the FireStick will show up in Control Panel>Devices and Printers.

Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer [​IMG]

Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer [​IMG]

If one is connected at 5GHz, and the other at 2.4GHz, they will never see each other.

simrick, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Connecting an Older Model Panasonic Viera Large Screen Tv to My Windows 10 PC

I've searched existing posts of similar topics as mine. I've been unable to find the information I'm looking for so pardon me if I ask for advice that's already been given to others with similar but not quite the same circumstances.

I've recently gone from being a long time Apple computer user to a Windows 10 PC user. Even with my previous Mac computer I was
    unable to get that computer to display on my Panasonic Viera TV but at least then I was able to get my computer to detect the Panasonic TV that I had connected to it via an HDMI cable.

Now, with my new Window 10 computer I had high hopes of getting it to work but, no such luck. My new PC will not detect the connected Panasonic TV. The TV itself is an older model but it does have the one lone HDMI port and it appears to be in good working
    order.

The only thing I can think of that would keep my Windows PC from detecting my Panasonic TV is the chance that I don't have the correct setting established within the TV setup screen itself. I've watched several video tutorials on how it's done online but
    none of them (even ones featuring Panasonic Viera TVs) show the exact same TV setup menus so it's hard to tell what setup details I should be using on my TV. The Windows PC setup menus are pretty straight forward; it's just that my computer isn't detecting
    the fact that I even have my TV connected to it.

I am using a powered HDMI splitter in order to connect my main monitor (ACER) as well as the large screen Panasonic TV. I've tried disconnecting my Acer-Monitor and just using the TV as my computer monitor alone but that doesn't work either. I've also
    tried swapping ports on the splitter thinking perhaps one of ports was bad but that made no difference either. I'm good at a lot of technical things but, working with computers and computer hardware just isn't one of them.

My Windows 10 computer detects everything else that's connected to it, just not the TV. It leaves me scratching my head. Again: it's an older model Panasonic Viera. It only has one HDMI port so it's hard to believe I've connected it incorrectly. Any
    suggestions from you more knowledgeable Windows users would be appreciated.

HollowPoint_700, Sep 5, 2018
  4. EzraDoss Win User

Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer

Panasonic Viera App for Windows phone

When will we get windows phone app for Panasonic Viera TV Remote?

EzraDoss, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer

1. Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting Panasonic

2. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  3. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer: Hello I have a problem connecting my panasonic Tv to my computer, my computer is a windows 10 and has 1 hdmi connection and 1 display port connection, my Panasonic TV is a TC-L32XM6H and has no display port connection, luckily, I managed to find a cable with display port...
  4. My Panasonic TV won't connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound: I've just connected up my Panasonic TX-L32D25 via structured cabling, ie via Cat5e replicating a setup I last had before I moved in 2015. Whilst the TV can see the Windows 10 media server OK, and list music, it doesn't play the .wav files. However, I also have a Windows 7...
  6. mirror propblem to my panasonic tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror propblem to my panasonic tv: when i try to mirror my 10 year old panasonic tv to my laptop it connects and instantly disconnects. It worked about 6 months ago. - what is going wrong please...
  7. Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore: Hi, I have a Viera EX600 and was able to stream media from my Windows 10 pc (acting as a server). My TV and PC are connected through ethernet cables in the home network. There are specific folders in the PC which are shared within the network and these folders contain media...
  8. Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv): Hi, I got an aftershock desktop on windows 10 that is unable to connect to a wireless display. Please see below picture. [ATTACH] But using my Acer Travelmate259 with windows 10 I have no issues connecting and using it as my display extension. Can you kindly help to...
  9. Miracast Error When Connecting to Panasonic Viera TV: "Input Device Disconnected."

Miracast Error When Connecting to Panasonic Viera TV: "Input Device Disconnected.": Hello, I have ]Lenovo Thinkpad T460 up-to-date Windows 10 and latest display and WIFI drivers. The notebook is Miracast compatible. Below is DxDiag output: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 7/30/2018, 20:24:18...
  10. Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?: I am having a big problem trying to get my Panasonic tv onto my PC's computer's wifi network so that I can use the tv's vieracast. Here are some threads from a post on another forum. I am terrible when it comes to networking and I hope these threads make sense: I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect Viera tv

2. pansasonic tv connecing to dell pc

3. cannot connect laptop to panasonic

4. how to connect windows to viera,
  5. connect panasonic tv to computer,
  6. panasonic viera pc monitor issue,
  7. panasonic viera to windows pc,
  8. panasonic viera not recognising laptop,
  9. veira tv not connecting to computer,
  10. PC to TV mirroring Viera,
  11. connect panasonic viera tv to pc,