Windows 10: Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive

Discus and support Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; New to me computer running Windows 10 -1909 build 18363.900. Encountering a problem when assigning a network drive to my OneDrive account. Connecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveCorio, Jun 14, 2020.

1. DaveCorio Win User

Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive

New to me computer running Windows 10 -1909 build 18363.900. Encountering a problem when assigning a network drive to my OneDrive account.

Connecting works fine using my OneDrive account https://d.docs.live.netnnnnnn and password, but after a reboot, restart, or sign-in, Windows changes my Login ID to "MicrosoftAccount\my email" and the login fails.

I have two separate OneDrive accounts and it behaves the same with both. This is the same version that was on my previous computer only a couple of days ago and it worked fine.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Dave

:)

DaveCorio, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 14, 2020
  4. DMyr Win User

Trouble Mapping Network Drive

I have a WD NAS drive connected to my router and have mapped it on three of my computers. I just setup another laptop with Windows 10 and have updated it to 1809 and when I tired Mapping a network drive nothing is displayed in the browse window except the
    computer I am currently using. The drive is shown under network locations in File Explorer but not when you select map network drive and browse. I right clicked on the drive and selected properties and noted the IP address and went back into Map network drive
    but instead of selecting browse I entered the IP address but it still does not map the drive. The strange part is if I go to any of the computers that already has the network drive mapped and select Map network drive and select browse none of those computers
    show the drive either but you can select the mapped drive in the drive list in file explorer and it works just fine.

I have read several articles both here and elsewhere and tried the suggestions but nothing works. Network discovery is turned on as is file sharing and also checked if all three boxes under SMB file sharing support in Windows features were also checked and
    they are. I have mapped several computers to several different drives over the years and anytime the drive was not listed it was always easy to go into Network Sharing Centre and find the problem but everything seems to be as it should so would appreciate
    if someone can suggest something I may have overlooked.

Thank you

Thema:

1. Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Trouble Connecting Network

2. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting: I have a handful of local folders mapped to network drive letters for ease of navigation. Their mappings are something like \\localhost\c$\Example\Example2 as my V drive.On occasion, these drives fail to connect and/or take forever to connect. I have not been able to pin down...
  3. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting: I have a handful of local folders mapped to network drive letters for ease of navigation. Their mappings are something like \\localhost\c$\Example\Example2 as my V drive.On occasion, these drives fail to connect and/or take forever to connect. I have not been able to pin down...
  4. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.: Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but...
  6. Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.: Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but...
  7. wireless network connectivity trouble

wireless network connectivity trouble: hi everyone I am a windows insider as well as a technology geek and need wifi for everything. but recently as I updated to 1909 my computer is not showing any available network when other devices does it. even in adapter options and in the device manager the wireless network...
  8. Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive: I have problem to connect Sage Drive. Sage support told me that it's Microsoft Windows10 Anti-Virus issue. Should I remove the Anti-Virus to allow me to complete Connect to data from Sage Drive?...
  9. Trouble Mapping Network Drive

Trouble Mapping Network Drive: I have a WD NAS drive connected to my router and have mapped it on three of my computers. I just setup another laptop with Windows 10 and have updated it to 1809 and when I tired Mapping a network drive nothing is displayed in the browse window except the computer I am...
  10. Trouble with bridged network connection.

Trouble with bridged network connection.: I've got a Windows 10 pc here connected via a wired connection and sometimes my friend comes over and we play games, also on a windows 10 pc. Normally to give him internet access I put a network cable between my pc and his through my second ethernet port (the motherboard...