Windows 10: trouble connecting to a vpn client

Discus and support trouble connecting to a vpn client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i have pc1 connected to server1 via vpn using remote access. After connecting to the network, pc1 is able to remote desktop to pc 2. I am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardLow, Oct 29, 2018.

1. trouble connecting to a vpn client

hi

i have pc1 connected to server1 via vpn using remote access. After connecting to the network, pc1 is able to remote desktop to pc 2.

I am trying to use pc2 to remote desktop pc1 after pc1 establish the vpn connection but pc2 is not able to ping pc1 at all.

Why does the setup works one way but not the other? Help appreciated and hope you are able to understand what I am trying to achieve.

Thank you in advance

Richard

:)

RichardLow, Oct 29, 2018
  2. eeps24 Win User

Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client?

I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using like cisco anywhere connect or any other free vpn clients?

eeps24, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 29, 2018
  4. trouble connecting to a vpn client

Nokia VPN client

I was able to connect to my VPN network after all using the Nokia VPN client after going through the steps described in the following url :

http://pipip.de/other.php?sub=nokia_vpn_en

on how to edit and make the appropriate VPN policy file and install it after converting it into a .sis application file.

Those desperate to connect to a VPN network must definately give it a shot.

Cheers!!!

klemes---01, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

trouble connecting to a vpn client

1. trouble connecting to a vpn client - Similar Threads - trouble connecting vpn

2. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  3. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  4. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. VPN CLIENT

VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  6. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

in Windows 10 Customization
    network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  7. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  8. Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN

Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN: I am encountering two different issues when connecting to an L2TP connection with a Mac OSX VPN server. I have searched for answers extensively on different websites and can't seem to find the answers to my VPN issues. The VPN server I am attempting to connect, is located...
  9. Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN: I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client? I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using...
  10. VPN trouble

VPN trouble: Hello, I have got a real problem, my best VPN service will not start. I have tried the repair option in the program, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it with no luck. I do not know what to do, it is regarding EkspressVPN, I have 3 other VPN services(SurfEasy Ultra, PIA and...