Windows 10: trouble connecting to server

Discus and support trouble connecting to server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by christianGurney, Jul 19, 2018.

1. trouble connecting to server

hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always says trouble connecting to server

:)

christianGurney, Jul 19, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 19, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 19, 2018
  4. trouble connecting to server

Server Connection Lost

Hi Pam,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

What do you mean exactly with "my server"?

Which kind of server does the phone have trouble to connect to? Is it a private mail server?

The fact that you can connect from a WiFi network but not from a 3G data connection would suggest a connection or a server settings issue .

Kind regards,

Maurizio

Maurizio (D), Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

trouble connecting to server

1. trouble connecting to server - Similar Threads - trouble connecting server

2. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  3. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  4. Server connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connection: Good morning!My computer is telling me that it can not connect to the Microsoft server.My wifi is connected but I still have no connection to update my operating system as well.Do I by a chance have a network adapter issue?...
  5. Fix Steam is having trouble connecting to Steam servers on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam is having trouble connecting to Steam servers on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Nothing can be more frustrating than losing an internet connection while playing a video game. A few users have encountered an error message stating that Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam servers. It appears when they try to log into their Steam account...
  6. Trouble connecting to internet.

Trouble connecting to internet.: So about an hour ago, I couldn’t connect to certain apps. I was being told I had no connection to the internet. Thinking nothing of it, I reseted my computer. When I logged back in, I noticed the wifi icon was signifying that I had no connection to the internet. I ran a...
  7. Trouble with connecting to WiFi?

Trouble with connecting to WiFi?: So i just recently received my gaming computer. After trying to connect to my network, it told me it couldnt connect to the network. Heres what I have tried: Network Reset Troubleshooting the response I got told me I had no preferred networks Updating the Driver He told...
  8. Server connectivity

Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  9. Connection airpods troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection airpods troubles: Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated by drivers for...
  10. Trouble connecting to wifi

Trouble connecting to wifi: Having some issues connecting to wifi. My computer won't detect any available networks. When I try enabling the wifi from control panel, it does not work. I have tried running network diagnostics and I get the message 'there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi...