Windows 10: Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...

Discus and support Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I call someone using Google Voice, the audio does not automatically by default being sent by bluetooth, but by the phone speaker. this, forces me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Telash, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Telash Win User

Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...

When I call someone using Google Voice, the audio does not automatically by default being sent by bluetooth, but by the phone speaker. this, forces me, to tap on the bluetooth button on the call UI, so I can continue the call by my PC speaker and mic. how can I change that calls done by Google Voice, will automatically pick the PC bluetooth audio devices?

:)

Telash, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Snake05 Win User

Google Voice

I am picking up a new phone tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has or knows of a spare Google voice invite. I've been on a list for Google since December, and they don't seem to be giving them out willingly. It would be GREATLY appreciated*Toast :toast:

Snake05, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Google Voice

whats google voice? they opening there own cell phone company? Google will take over the world soon

Delta6326, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...

Need help with Google Voice

I didn't know where to put this question, but since it's a service provided by Google, I thought I'd start here.

I signed up for Google Voice. I have a phone # established with them. I wanted to just make calls without one, but I couldn't even get the Call option until I got a Google number.

When I try making calls it just hangs then goes back to showing the Connect button. I can't find any thorough support for this on the web or via phone. There's only simple step by step instructions on how to get a number and make calls, which I've already followed.

I have had a friend test my Google Voice number and CAN get calls on it. I haven't any Contacts in my Gmail account. Do I need to establish Contacts for everyone I call? It doesn't say you have to in the Google Voice instructions.

Does anyone know why this is happening or of any troubleshooting guides on it or tech support that is actually useful?

[Edited]
    Managed to make some calls via setting it to use my Home Phone vs Google Talk, but I don't know it that will still be a free service if dialing outside my area. The headset I bought is useless so far though since I can't seem to get Google Talk to work.

I do have Google Talk updated to the new Hangouts software btw.

Frag Maniac, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...

1. Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers... - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting Link

2. Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting Windows Link and Google Voice Google Voice auto picks the phone speakers...: When I call someone using Google Voice, the audio does not automatically by default being sent by bluetooth, but by the phone speaker. this, forces me, to tap on the bluetooth button on the call UI, so I can continue the call by my PC speaker and mic. how can I change that...
  3. Does Your Phone Affect Google Voice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Your Phone Affect Google Voice?: Ever since I set up Your Phone, I lost the ability to use Google Voice. Calls can be made and received, but no voice path is present. Google Voice app on Android functions properly. I have tried this with several browsers and over a period of months. I use Your Phone, but...
  4. Does Your Phone Affect Google Voice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Your Phone Affect Google Voice?: Ever since I set up Your Phone, I lost the ability to use Google Voice. Calls can be made and received, but no voice path is present. Google Voice app on Android functions properly. I have tried this with several browsers and over a period of months. I use Your Phone, but...
  5. Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only: Hi!I've recently got a Bluetooth speaker, the Soundecore Motion+ from Anker. It works great on my android phone and other apple devices, however, when I pair it to my windows laptop through bluetooth, it shows connected only to voice instead of voice an audio. This causes...
  6. Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice

Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice: My Bluetooth speaker only connecting as voice. When I connect to android mobile phone it connects properly. But in Windows 10 Laptop it connect only as voice. Can someone please help me to resolve this. Thank you... [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only

Bluetooth Speaker connects as "Connected Voice" only: My Philips BT50B bluetooth speaker only connects with my Windows 10 PC as "Connected voice" instead of Connected audio/music. It does not play any sound. On selecting it specifically in the Sound settings, the audio services invariably stop or hang up. The bluetooth device...
  8. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: close to giving up. Loss of productivity due to the update has way exceeded the cost of 3 new Ipads. Has anyone managed anything that works? Tried the fixes? Can I roll back the update or reset the computer?...
  9. bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.

bluetooth speaker only connects as voice.: A sudden update meant missing a deadline, so I hoped it would be worth it. In fact it removed a bluetooth connection ruining a presentation. None of fixes worked. Tried an adviser, but the average 7 second wait seems hopeful. I'm still waiting ..... Any suggestions?...
  10. Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Speakers Connected as voice: I have a Phillips BT50 Bluetooth Speaker. It used to work fine. But it just stopped working one day. It connects and works perfectly with any mobile phone. But it does not work with any pc. The device gets connected but there is no sound. I have tried connecting it to...