Windows 10: Trouble deleting Folders

Discus and support Trouble deleting Folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have accidentally copied system folders such as WindowsApps and Wpsystem onto my d drive. I can see it still exists in my c drive under my username... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YasoR2, Aug 23, 2019.

1. YasoR2 Win User

Trouble deleting Folders

I have accidentally copied system folders such as WindowsApps and Wpsystem onto my d drive. I can see it still exists in my c drive under my username but I wish to get rid of the copy in my d drive. It says I require permission from TrustedInstaller when I try to delete them. Is it safe to delete theses copied folders and how do I do so?

:)

YasoR2, Aug 23, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Trouble deleting Folders :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Trouble deleting Folders :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 23, 2019
  3. mon74 Win User
    Trouble deleting a folder

Maybe if you have a spare drive, you can install a temporary winXP or win2000 and delete the offending folder from there?

mon74, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Trouble deleting Folders

Trouble deleting a folder

Ultimate Boot CD - Overview

I'm gonna attempt deleting the offending folders using this utility CD, wish me luck *Big Grin Trouble deleting Folders :D

oli_ramsay, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Trouble deleting Folders

1. Trouble deleting Folders - Similar Threads - Trouble deleting Folders

2. Troubles with Shared folder on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles with Shared folder on PC: I'm trying to access my PC with NAS folders, i have a folder set up but i don't know what the username and password is, i tried my username, email address and full name, and i tried my microsoft login password, my windows PIN, nothing's worked...
  3. Trouble renaming a folder

Trouble renaming a folder: When I try to slow click to rename a folder, nothing happens. Additionally, when I right click the folder and select "Rename", nothing happens either the naming box remains unhighlighted and I cannot type anything. The only thing that I have been able to that does work, is...
  4. Trouble renaming a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble renaming a folder: When I try to slow click to rename a folder, nothing happens. Additionally, when I right click the folder and select "Rename", nothing happens either the naming box remains unhighlighted and I cannot type anything. The only thing that I have been able to that does work, is...
  5. Trouble with devices in status "Deleting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with devices in status "Deleting": HelloI have trouble in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates are installedI see two devices in status "Deleting device" but reboot and any manipulation can`t delete themPlease advice what to do?Because I can`t connect new devices, such as Bluetooth mouse....
  6. Trouble with devices in status "Deleting"

Trouble with devices in status "Deleting": HelloI have trouble in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates are installedI see two devices in status "Deleting device" but reboot and any manipulation can`t delete themPlease advice what to do?Because I can`t connect new devices, such as Bluetooth mouse....
  7. trouble connecting to a shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trouble connecting to a shared folder: I want to open a shared folder from my phone.It doesnt work using my main user account a microsoft account but it work with any new local account.do i absolutely need a local account ? how do i make it so the user i use to access the shared folder doesn't appear on windows...
  8. trouble connecting to a shared folder

trouble connecting to a shared folder: I want to open a shared folder from my phone.It doesnt work using my main user account a microsoft account but it work with any new local account.do i absolutely need a local account ? how do i make it so the user i use to access the shared folder doesn't appear on windows...
  9. Having trouble deleting printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble deleting printer: I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with...
  10. Having trouble deleting this file

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble deleting this file: [img] I want to delete this file but every time I click on it this pops up and I can't delete it. 47737