Windows 10: Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc

Discus and support Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, my PC has done this once before fairly recently. Basically I cant open anything at all, nothing kn my Taskbar opens none of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by -_-, Jun 19, 2021.

1. -_-
    -_- Win User

Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc

So, my PC has done this once before fairly recently. Basically I cant open anything at all, nothing kn my Taskbar opens none of my apps open so far I've managed to have my Discord just say starting but nothing ever happens, I've brought it to a technician and they just factory reset it, I dont know

:)

2. GFR
    gfr Win User

Running Optimize literally does nothing; in PS it yields an error

After doing a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906) and fully updating it, and updating all of the Dell drivers from Dell.com, I tried the following Optimize and Defrag options from How to Optimize and Defragment Drives in Windows 10 (tenforums.com/tutorials/8933-optimize-defrag-drives-windows-10-a.html):

• OPTION ONE: To Optimize Drives in Optimize Drives Tool: Steps 2, 3, and 4,
    • OPTION TWO: To Optimize Drives in Command Prompt: Step 2, and
    • OPTION THREE: To Optimize Drives in PowerShell: Step 3
    The four steps attempted from Options 1 and 2 resulted in no notice action; i.e., it appeared as though nothing happened after executing the commands.

When I ran Step 3 of Option 3, I received the following error message.

What does this mean and now what do I do?

Thanks!

Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc [​IMG]

3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc - Similar Threads - Trouble doing literally

2. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  3. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  4. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Literally can’t do anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally can’t do anything.: I need help. Recently, my PC started looping automatic repair mode. No fixes that I found online could fix it so I decided to just factory reset it. After doing this, my PC worked for about an hour and now I literally cannot click on or open anything so I can’t even reset the...
  6. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...
  7. Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?

in Cortana
    Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?: The forums are full of people pointing out that Cortana is no longer capable of performing any tasks whatsoever other than stating "I can't help you with that' and, bizarrely, searching bing as though it thinks that "book an appointment for 2pm" means "please search the...
  8. I literally can't do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can't do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-cant-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  9. I literally can do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-can-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  10. Guys please help I literally can't do anything!

Guys please help I literally can't do anything!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jonJon12334 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9pd4e/guys_please_help_i_literally_cant_do_anything/