Windows 10: trouble downloading code

Discus and support trouble downloading code in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i want to download visual studio but i cant because i keep getting this dialog box See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ryker_684, Jan 18, 2019.

1. ryker_684 Win User

trouble downloading code

i want to download visual studio but i cant because i keep getting this dialog box

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'downloadvscodetmp' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)

at WPILibInstaller.VsCodeFiles.<DownloadAndZipFiles>d__7.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at WPILibInstaller.Selector.<downloadButton_Click>d__7.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

WPILibInstaller

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/bisd047694/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp3_WPILibInstaller_Windows64-2019.2.1.zip/WPILibInstaller_Windows64-2019.2.1.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Numerics

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

System.Runtime.Serialization

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Net.Http

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

ryker_684, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 18, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

trouble downloading code

Download Troubles

I noticed yesterday while trying to download Vantage that the USA #5 and #6 weren't allowing me to download.

Today I downloaded 3D06 and again USA #5 and #6 wouldn't initiate the download. This also happened when I tried to get the 8.11 ATI CC.

Anyone else having troubles or am I the only one?

mlee49, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

trouble downloading code

1. trouble downloading code - Similar Threads - trouble downloading code

2. Trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble downloading: Up until now I could install gbs of games and downloads with no issue but out of nowhere games and updates take forever to run, ie my discord has been updating for the past 3 weeks and still will not load or update. Games run smoothly, no bugs there and I still have about...
  3. Trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble downloading: Up until now I could install gbs of games and downloads with no issue but out of nowhere games and updates take forever to run, ie my discord has been updating for the past 3 weeks and still will not load or update. Games run smoothly, no bugs there and I still have about...
  4. Trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble downloading: I've tried downloading Google Earth Pro on my Windows 10 multiple times but it won't seem to work. This is what it looks like on my desktop when i download the https://support.google.com/earth/answer/168344?... version....
  5. Trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble downloading: I've tried downloading Google Earth Pro on my Windows 10 multiple times but it won't seem to work. This is what it looks like on my desktop when i download the https://support.google.com/earth/answer/168344?... version....
  6. Trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Downloading trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading trouble: I am trying to download an app/file to access my employers website. While downloading I recieve the following message: "Unable to retrieve application files Files corrupt in deployment". How can I fix this issue?...
  8. Trouble with Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble with Download: I ordered Minecraft and my computer that I am using is not in the options that you can download to. I would like to know what to do to fix the problem. I just bought this computer for my son and made a new email account with outlook. When I signed into the Microsoft store I...
  9. Downloading Itunes trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading Itunes trouble: Hello, Sadly I am pretty illiterate when it comes to computers, software, updates, etc. I purchased a 2nd hand Lenovo ThinkPad W530. Hoping it will last me a long time. I do not game or use it other than for school. I am trying to download iTunes to reset my sons...
  10. Trouble Downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble Downloading: Hello. My problem today is that I am having trouble downloading certian contents. It is strange because a bit ago I was able to download Malwarebytes online, but other things I try to download (such as steam game updates and java updates) just won't download whatsoever. I am...