Windows 10: Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC

Discus and support Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't find itunes anywhere on my PC so I tried to download it and it says I have it, then it gives me this message: " Where do you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SimonSelwyn, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC

I can't find itunes anywhere on my PC so I tried to download it and it says I have it, then it gives me this message:

"

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

Please help

:)

SimonSelwyn, Dec 3, 2019

2. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 3, 2019
  3. BobbieXKXA, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC

1. Trouble downloading itunes onto my PC - Similar Threads - Trouble downloading itunes

2. Having trouble installing windows onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing windows onto my pc: I dont know what im missing on the usb its 64 gb so the space is plenty but I keep getting this error, ive tried 3 different usb drives and they all say this...
  3. Having trouble installing windows onto my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing windows onto my pc: I dont know what im missing on the usb its 64 gb so the space is plenty but I keep getting this error, ive tried 3 different usb drives and they all say this...
  4. Cannot download Itunes back onto my HP Laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download Itunes back onto my HP Laptop: I believe I accidentally uninstalled an Itunes program, which caused itunes to shut down as soon as I open it. I've tried multiple ways to reinstall, such as deleting all of the Itunes components. When I restart my laptop, and go to the Microsoft store to get the Itunes app,...
  5. Cannot download Itunes back onto my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Itunes back onto my HP Laptop: I believe I accidentally uninstalled an Itunes program, which caused itunes to shut down as soon as I open it. I've tried multiple ways to reinstall, such as deleting all of the Itunes components. When I restart my laptop, and go to the Microsoft store to get the Itunes app,...
  6. Cannot download Itunes back onto my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. iTunes download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTunes download: I can't find iTunes on my system. I have a feeling it was uninstalled at some point. I am try to download it in the Microsoft store but it keeps telling me I already own it and will not download. Help? I have already tried updating Windows 10 and restarted. No luck....
  8. Downloading iTunes to Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading iTunes to Desktop PC: I cannot open the iTunes app from start menu and cannot download app from Microsoft store to place icon on desktop.. As soon as my iPod is connected to computer, my information comes up and I view my music. Very confusing. Any help will be appreciated....
  9. Downloading Itunes trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading Itunes trouble: Hello, Sadly I am pretty illiterate when it comes to computers, software, updates, etc. I purchased a 2nd hand Lenovo ThinkPad W530. Hoping it will last me a long time. I do not game or use it other than for school. I am trying to download iTunes to reset my sons...
  10. Downloading iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading iTunes: Hi, Thank you for reading. I can't download iTunes on my newish HP laptop. I get to the Microsoft store and hit install and the dots spin round and round and round and nothing seems to happen. I let it do that for over an hour once. I know next to nothing about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows computer wont download itunes from microsoft store