Windows 10: Trouble eliminating login

Discus and support Trouble eliminating login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a new PC that's used for controlling a milling machine and nothing else. It's not connected to any network, though it was when I was setting it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Involute, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Involute Win User

Trouble eliminating login

I have a new PC that's used for controlling a milling machine and nothing else. It's not connected to any network, though it was when I was setting it up elsewhere in my house; there's no network access in the garage where it is now. I'm tired of having to always enter a PIN when it powers up, so I disabled Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer in the User Accounts window and rebooted. Now when I boot the system it says, "We are unable to connect now. Please check your network and try again later." I click "OK" and it asks for my PIN, just as it did before, so logging in has become MORE complicated. How can I eliminate the login screen once and for all?

:)

Involute, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Involute Win User

I have a new PC that's used for controlling a milling machine and nothing else. It's not connected to any network, though it was when I was setting it up elsewhere in my house; there's no network access in the garage where it is now. I'm tired of having to always enter a PIN when it powers up, so I disabled “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” in the User Accounts window and rebooted. Now when I boot the system it says, "We are unable to connect now. Please check your network and try again later." I click "OK" and it asks for my PIN, just as it did before, so logging in has become MORE complicated. How can I eliminate the login screen once and for all?

Involute, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Bruce SX Win User

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Trouble eliminating login - Similar Threads - Trouble eliminating login

2. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  3. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  4. Trouble login in Windows

Trouble login in Windows: Hi,I have problem login in my Windows account. My laptop is Asus if it matters. I tried running in Safe mode but I cant to any update or troubleshooting as it says it is always in offline mode. I tried creating a new user, pretty much all of the steps recommended but nothing...
  5. Trouble login in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble login in Windows: Hi,I have problem login in my Windows account. My laptop is Asus if it matters. I tried running in Safe mode but I cant to any update or troubleshooting as it says it is always in offline mode. I tried creating a new user, pretty much all of the steps recommended but nothing...
  6. Login Troubles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Troubles: I just updated, and when I turn on my computer it asks for my microsoft login. I enter my password and it loads, it asks me to set up a pin which is always unsuccessful, then the screen goes black for a second and I end up back on the main screen, and it just goes in circles...
  7. Login Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Troubles: I just updated, and when I turn on my computer it asks for my microsoft login. I enter my password and it loads, it asks me to set up a pin which is always unsuccessful, then the screen goes black for a second and I end up back on the main screen, and it just goes in circles...
  8. Login Troubles

9. Are there user-friendly solutions to eliminate "Windows 10 trouble"?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Are there user-friendly solutions to eliminate "Windows 10 trouble"?: After long hesitation we decided to "upgrade" one of our two computers with Windows 7. Thanks to an experienced PC expert, our concern that expensive programs would no longer run under Windows 10 turned out to be unfounded. But now we have to conclude that the "upgrade" was...
  10. Trouble login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble login: Dear Sir/Madam I am unable to login in to my laptop.I'm entering the right password still it shows password is incorrect. And I try forgot password option also it is also not working.[IMG]Please help me through this...