Windows 10: TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP

Discus and support TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have transfered thousands of photos from my phone to the photo app and then discarded them from my phone as were taking up too much room.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelGray5, Nov 5, 2018.

1. TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP

Hi there,

I have transfered thousands of photos from my phone to the photo app and then discarded them from my phone as were taking up too much room. I don't want the photo app to be the only area these photos are saved and wished to back them up. I have tried everything and haven't been able to find anyway of exporting them from the photo app on my laptop to a flash USB. You're able to share photos with twitter or mail etc but there is no option to save to an external USB. Please help as i currently wish i had never transfered them to an app of which i cannot back up and where i'm trapped into using now they have been deleted from my phone.

:)

MichaelGray5, Nov 5, 2018

2. How to export photos from photo app.

Hello,

I'm having the worst kind of trouble trying to export my photos from the windows 10 photo app to my computer or a flash drive. I can not find an option to do this and I can not find the photos on my computer, they are only available in the photo app. PLEASE
    HELP!!!

RaleashiaParker, Nov 5, 2018
  3. KarenZE Win User
    Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Master... Win User

TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP

Exporting Photos in Windows 10 Photo App

Original Title: Exporting Photos

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10.

Master..., Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP

1. TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS TO BACK-UP TO USB FROM PHOTO APP - Similar Threads - TROUBLE EXPORTING PHOTOS

2. Exporting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting photos: How would I export photos from my Lenovo laptop and put them onto my iPhone. I haven't been able to figure it out and I can't find anything on Google - help would be very much appreciated....
  3. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  4. long export time in photos app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    long export time in photos app: I've been trying to export a 24 hour video project with the photos app for 6 hours, (this is it so far) I've measured the progress bar and it will take about 30 hours to finish, all the source material is 2mbps 720p 30fps, and I have a good PC and graphics card so why does it...
  5. export photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    export photos: nikon coolpix A100 can import to PC but how do I EXPORT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos/fc7ee751-8c83-4dcc-9761-3582758f7d10
  6. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  7. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  8. Export photos that have been imported into the Photos app

Export photos that have been imported into the Photos app: The subject says it all... How do you export a photo or photos from the Photos App in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos-that-have-been-imported-into-the/e3542986-8a3d-4c55-a7c8-8a5b19d9af00
  9. exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums

exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums: Hi, I'm a convert from Mac. How do I export pictures from a Photo Album? I'm used to simply selecting pictures, then 'export', then 'select file size/quality', and naming a destination/file. I can share from Microsoft Photos but I can't find those other options. Thanks Hal....
  10. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...