Windows 10: Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

Discus and support Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have problem to connect Sage Drive. Sage support told me that it's Microsoft Windows10 Anti-Virus issue. Should I remove the Anti-Virus to allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShengSkimins, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

I have problem to connect Sage Drive. Sage support told me that it's Microsoft Windows10 Anti-Virus issue. Should I remove the Anti-Virus to allow me to complete Connect to data from Sage Drive?

:)

ShengSkimins, Jun 14, 2019

2. sage ransomware encrypted my PC's files. What should I do?

As of now, there is no possibility to decrypt your data for free.

Please read:

Further questions are best posted here:
    Sage Ransomware Help & Support Topic

Please also read/do:

How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

And for later reading:

Spotlight on Ransomware: Common infection methods

Jsssssssss, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Sage 50 Accounts on Windows 10 HP Laptop

Hello Rosie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue only with the Sage 50 application or any other application?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in Safe Mode
      ? (If the application runs in Safe mode)
    • Did you try reinstalling the Sage 50 application and check if the issue resolves?
    I suggest you to reinstall the application by uninstalling and restarting the machine and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the Sage 50 app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the app and check
      if the issue persists.
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

Trouble Connecting

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Is the issue also happens when you use other web browsers?
    • Are you connected to the internet using a wired connection or a wireless connection?
    To address your concern, please perform the following steps:

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections and Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Connections.
    • A window will pop up. On the window, click Advanced.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Click Advanced again. Make sure that the Apply repairs automatically check box is checked.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose Troubleshoot my connection to the Internet.
    • When the troubleshooter is done, click Close. (Please provide us the result of the troubleshooter)
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Repeat steps 6-11.
    • Check if you can access websites without issues.
    If it's still the same, please proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Reset your web browser.

If you're using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps found on this
    article
    to reset Internet Explorer. If you're using other web browsers, the best way you can reset them is by re-installation.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

1. Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive - Similar Threads - Trouble Connecting Sage

2. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting: I have a handful of local folders mapped to network drive letters for ease of navigation. Their mappings are something like \\localhost\c$\Example\Example2 as my V drive.On occasion, these drives fail to connect and/or take forever to connect. I have not been able to pin down...
  3. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting: I have a handful of local folders mapped to network drive letters for ease of navigation. Their mappings are something like \\localhost\c$\Example\Example2 as my V drive.On occasion, these drives fail to connect and/or take forever to connect. I have not been able to pin down...
  4. Local network drives occasionally have trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble connecting to internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to internet.: So about an hour ago, I couldn’t connect to certain apps. I was being told I had no connection to the internet. Thinking nothing of it, I reseted my computer. When I logged back in, I noticed the wifi icon was signifying that I had no connection to the internet. I ran a...
  6. Trouble with connecting to WiFi?

Trouble with connecting to WiFi?: So i just recently received my gaming computer. After trying to connect to my network, it told me it couldnt connect to the network. Heres what I have tried: Network Reset Troubleshooting the response I got told me I had no preferred networks Updating the Driver He told...
  7. Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive

Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive: New to me computer running Windows 10 -1909 build 18363.900. Encountering a problem when assigning a network drive to my OneDrive account. Connecting works fine using my OneDrive account https://d.docs.live.netnnnnnn and password, but after a reboot, restart, or sign-in,...
  8. Trouble Connecting External Hard Drive

Trouble Connecting External Hard Drive: Hi there. I'm trying to connect a Seagate External Hard Drive to my PC but am having some issues. Hard Drive: https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQJBSQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The Drive seems to start up when I plug in the USB cable but I can't...
  9. trouble connecting to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble connecting to server: hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always says trouble connecting to server...
  10. Trouble connecting to wifi

Trouble connecting to wifi: Having some issues connecting to wifi. My computer won't detect any available networks. When I try enabling the wifi from control panel, it does not work. I have tried running network diagnostics and I get the message 'there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Connect to data from Sage Drive issue