Windows 10: Trouble getting laptop to boot up

Discus and support Trouble getting laptop to boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am suddenly facing this weird problem. After starting up normally, my laptop kept frozing even on the Refresh button hit. Then it showed up "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanishChowhann, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Trouble getting laptop to boot up

Hi, I am suddenly facing this weird problem. After starting up normally, my laptop kept frozing even on the Refresh button hit. Then it showed up " Microsoft Windows has stopped working END NOW or CANCEL " I clicked END NOW and everything greyed out. So I forced Shut down my laptop holding the power button.But After I again turned on my laptop, it stuck on the Windows 10 loading screen logo with spinning beads and even after 20 minutes nothing showed up. So i again turned off laptop by holding power button and turned on. This time after LENOVO logo, it said, " Pr

:)

DanishChowhann, Aug 30, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 30, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Trouble getting laptop to boot up

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Trouble getting laptop to boot up

1. Trouble getting laptop to boot up - Similar Threads - Trouble getting laptop

2. How to i get my laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to i get my laptop to boot up: My laptop was working fine but when i turned it off when I tried to turn it back on it switched on but just showed a blank screen it doesn’t even show the windows logo. I have tried to boot it safe mode and hard reset my laptop but it doesn’t work. Please help...
  3. How to i get my laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to i get my laptop to boot up: My laptop was working fine but when i turned it off when I tried to turn it back on it switched on but just showed a blank screen it doesn’t even show the windows logo. I have tried to boot it safe mode and hard reset my laptop but it doesn’t work. Please help...
  4. How to i get my laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not booting up: I have a Lenovo laptop it used to work fine a few days ago. It stopped booting up. When I click on the power button the screen brightens up and that's pretty much it doesn't reach the logo part. I thought it may work after a few days but it's been 3-4 days and it's not...
  6. Consistent trouble booting up PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Consistent trouble booting up PC: For a few days now, whenever I try to boot up my PC, it runs into problems and I'm forced to select 'Start-up Repair' from the advanced options menu. This takes over an hour to complete, and I have to do it every time I boot up my PC. Does anyone have a fix/any advice for me?...
  7. Trouble booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Trouble booting: Most of the time when i boot up my computer the screen will not turn on the keyboard & mouse light up and what i presume is the motherboard as it does not have built in speakers beeps once if i keep turning the computer off and on again eventually the screen comes on the...
  8. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not booting up: My HP laptop is not booting up. It shows me the manufacturer's logo and then all I have is a black screen What I think the reason is: Before this problem occurred, I had changed the Owner of my C: drive from TrustedInstaller to my own user account(which is an admin...
  9. Troubles with booting up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubles with booting up?: Ok so i built a gaming computer and downloaded windows ten on a usb for free through the Microsoft website. Once i go that i put it in my pc and started it up and everything worked fine. but then when i tried running fortnite there was an error that said dx11 feature level...
  10. Having slight trouble booting up

in Windows 10 Support
    Having slight trouble booting up: I am running two HD both split in two at 250 gigs each. Started having problems booting just the other day. Keep getting this message: "3rd Slave Hard Disk: S.M.A.R.T. Status Bad,Backup and Replace Press F1 to Resume" Quote marks are mine. 74301