Windows 10: Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop

Discus and support Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Oscar I have been trying to find the best way to get assistance from Microsoft by phone/chat but I guess this is it. Anyway, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oscar18244, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop

Hello, my name is Oscar

I have been trying to find the best way to get assistance from Microsoft by phone/chat but I guess this is it.

Anyway, I have owned Minecraft Java for a long time now. There was a period of time when Minecraft Windows 10 was free to those who owned the Java version, the original one. So I took advantage of owning it while available. I currently still have it on my older laptop. However, I have upgraded and now have a new laptop. I wanted to sign in to the same Microsoft account, go into the store, and simply install what I already own in my new laptop. However, I am unable to see Windows 10 Minecraft there. If I try to look back into the store account on my old laptop, I can't seem to see it there either. BUT if you look at my Xbox Console Companion, which is the same email for my Microsoft account, you can see it shown in the "My Games" section, plus it's still installed on my old laptop. Basically, I want to be able to get it on my new laptop, can someone help me. AND yes I tried restarting the Microsoft store and I am in the right email.

Thanks.

:)

Oscar18244, Nov 7, 2020
  2. krosbonez Win User

Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop

I just purchased my son a laptop and wanted to add minecraft. I logged in on his laptop with my MS account info and purchased Minecraft but it tried downloading it to my computer instead of his laptop. It did not list his laptop as an option to download
    the game to.

How do I install onto his laptop? How do I get the installation options again, since I can't find them and only option is to purchase again?

krosbonez, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Tylerp666 Win User
    new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop

1. Trouble Getting Minecraft Windows 10 onto New Laptop - Similar Threads - Trouble Getting Minecraft

2. Minecraft windows 10 can't get on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 can't get on a new pc: A few years ago i got windows 10 through java, installed it on the new pc and everything was fine, now i've gotten a new pc and the microsoft store is saying that i don't own windows ten minecraft and have to buy it again, when I can log on to the old pc and play it. please...
  3. Can i get windows 10 onto the new replacement ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i get windows 10 onto the new replacement ssd?: I am replacing a broken hd on a old HP Pavilion laptop. The broken hd was upgraded free to windows 10. The drive appears to be ruined. Can i get windows 10 onto a new ssd? Mark...
  4. Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop

Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop: I just purchased my son a laptop and wanted to add minecraft. I logged in on his laptop with my MS account info and purchased Minecraft but it tried downloading it to my computer instead of his laptop. It did not list his laptop as an option to download the game to. How do...
  5. Turn off password to get onto laptop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off password to get onto laptop in Windows 10: I have been through procedures on 2015 posts. I cannot turn off the initial computer screen pin number. I am the ONLY ONE who uses this laptop. Help! I am too old to be going through all this ****....
  6. trying to download minecraft onto windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download minecraft onto windows 10: Hiya, In 2018 I bought Minecraft via the Minecraft website for a windows 8 computer, however I have since got a new laptop with windows 10 Microsoft surface go. This new laptop only allows apps to be installed via the Microsoft store due to the S mode it has. Due to security...
  7. Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer: i just finished building a pc and im trying to install windows 10 but my product key is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-new-windows-10-onto-a-new-computer/cd131f2a-54dd-41b7-a1b7-72f7bffd7914
  8. Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop: Would really appreciate if someone could help me out. Just bought a brand new Dell laptop, and was setting it up when I noticed a notification saying Windows 10 hasn't been activated yet. I went into settings to activate it but it gives me the error code 0xC004C008, saying...
  9. Trouble Projecting onto TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Projecting onto TV: When I try to project my screen onto my tv, it cuts off the borders by about the size of the task bar (vertical wise). All I'm using is an HDMI cable that came with the tv and I don't really have the money to get anything else like chromcast or items of the like to help with...
  10. Issue restoring a Windows 10 image onto new 8.1 laptop.

Issue restoring a Windows 10 image onto new 8.1 laptop.: Hi. We have received 50 windows laptops. All are pre-loaded with Windows 8.1. We are looking to deploy a Windows 10 image on to these laptops, but we are having issues with the Licence activation. I updated one laptop from 8.1 to 10. Setup as required and ran Sysprep....