Windows 10: Trouble getting product key

Discus and support Trouble getting product key in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a Win10 Pro upgrade for my Win 10 Home laptop from the Microsoft Store on 2/6/21. Order no. 2962729608. It was paid for through my PayPal... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrWalleye, Feb 24, 2021.

1. MrWalleye Win User

Trouble getting product key

I purchased a Win10 Pro upgrade for my Win 10 Home laptop from the Microsoft Store on 2/6/21. Order no. 2962729608. It was paid for through my PayPal account. I never received an email confirmation or an email showing the product key. However, I noticed that I have been changed to Win 10 Enterprise v20h2. I keep getting screen notices to activate my system but am unable to do so without the key. This may not be the correct forum, but I have been unable to find the correct help site. My order record on the Order History page is no help. Thanks

:)

MrWalleye, Feb 24, 2021

2. I need to get a new product key but trouble shooting doesnt appear on the options

I need to get a new product key because the computer was given to me and I don't know how to get one. when I asked the virtual agent it suggested trouble shooting but it doesn't appear on the options. Any tips?

Daisy A.Munguia, Feb 24, 2021
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Trouble getting product key

Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Trouble getting product key

1. Trouble getting product key - Similar Threads - Trouble getting product

2. Product key keeps getting rejected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key keeps getting rejected: I clean installed windows 10 on a windows 7 computer I have, but the product key keeps getting rejected, it was never used on any other computer and it is from the sticker, the windows 7 is home premium and the windows 10 is home single language...
  3. Finding product key, getting Word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding product key, getting Word: Hi, I've had to dig out an old laptop that I hadn't bothered with getting the Word stuff for, and got it repaired. Now it's fixed and I need to use Word etc., but don't have the activation key. Is it somewhere in the computer or can I get Word some other way?...
  4. how to get product key

how to get product key: my computer keeps telling me that i need to get a new product key and that i can find it in an email but i was given my laptop 2nd hand so without having to pay out the wazoo for it...
  5. Get product key from product id

Get product key from product id: Hi, My system got corrupted at boot level and crashed. I formatted the system and borrowed the os and installed in my system. Now I have only product id of my windows which came as pre-installed. Since the entire hdd has to be formatted and I lost the os . How do I get the...
  6. How to get product key

How to get product key: I bought hp notebook in store with original windows 10. Unfortunately my hard drive stop working and I instaled ssd. Now I want to instal windows 10 but I don’t have product key because I didn’t get instalation disk in store, I got just win 10 already instaled on hp. how...
  7. Having some trouble about my product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having some trouble about my product key: Hi, my laptop need some activation and when I keep on clicking the product key to change it, I asked my uncle but he already throw the box and in the back of my laptop some of the information is already faded. How will I know my product key in this situation?...
  8. getting my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting my product key: I would like to do a fresh install on my laptop but my COA has become unreadable is there any other way to get my product key so I can do a fresh install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-my-product-key/944f2516-befc-48c8-83ab-89bcedea1c5f
  9. Getting a product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting a product key: Will I have to buy a copy of windows 10 to get a product key if I used the media creation tool to put windows 10 on a new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-product-key/34782f16-b11d-448e-8e90-3c7ae583b8d8
  10. I need to get a new product key but trouble shooting doesnt appear on the options

I need to get a new product key but trouble shooting doesnt appear on the options: I need to get a new product key because the computer was given to me and I don't know how to get one. when I asked the virtual agent it suggested trouble shooting but it doesn't appear on the options. Any tips?...