Windows 10: trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again

Discus and support trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to delete my mouse yesterday. Today I can't get my surface pro to recognize the mouse. What kind I try to solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LezlieLove, Sep 5, 2020.

1. trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again

I had to delete my mouse yesterday. Today I can't get my surface pro to recognize the mouse. What kind I try to solve this problem?

:)

LezlieLove, Sep 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Unable to add Surface Arc Mouse on Surface Pro Windows 10

I purchased a brand new Surface Pro (Windows 10) along with the Micro Surface ARC mouse.

The ARC mouse is not recognized by the computer. I followed the exact steps in the "manual"

Please advise. Very frustrated and disappointed

ElizabethRayl, Sep 5, 2020
  4. trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again

new arc mouse not working with surface pro 2017

Hi Clyde,

Normally, this issue may occur due to the incompatibility of the driver or if there were settings that were not configured properly. We'd like to know if you're getting any error messages when trying to pair your mouse with your PC. Also, have you tried using
    a different mouse on your Surface Pro 2017?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link and check
    if it helps to resolve the issue.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again

1. trouble getting surface pro to recognize my microsoft mouse again - Similar Threads - trouble getting surface

2. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  3. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  4. Getting app to recognize a "mouse click" when Surface is in Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting app to recognize a "mouse click" when Surface is in Tablet mode: I have seen related posts but none exactly answering this, so reposting:I have a textbook reading website Pearson etextbook that successfully pulls up a customized context-specific menu for highlighting and taking notes when I click to highlight text using the mouse. When I...
  5. Mouse for Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse for Surface Pro: My mouse that goes with my Surface Pro is broken. The axle connection of the wheel to the internal mechanism spins without connecting to the electronics part. Considering how long my other mice from other computers last, this is the worst quality mouse I have ever seen. Are...
  6. Surface Pro Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro Mouse: I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't show up on the screen, and sometimes it does for a few seconds, before disappearing again. I restarted my computer twice,...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working: Ever since an update in late 2019 my mouse never works until there has been an update downloaded and the machine restarted, this is incredibly inconvenient especially when travelling using wifi, is there a fix for this to prevent it happening all of the time?...
  8. Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear: Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled Bluetooth driver update but still issue reoccur how i will...
  9. Mouse not getting recognized

Mouse not getting recognized: Hi! So I'm having a problem where my mouse is not getting recognized by my Asus laptop at all. It has been like this for 2 months now, and I tried almost everything, I tried troubleshooting and updating the drivers in windows. I tried it with different mice and they...
  10. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot connect mouse to my surface pro: i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-mouse-to-my-surface-pro/05a3138e-ee40-4f20-8a4d-201621068c03