Windows 10: Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

Discus and support Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to create a "retro" laptop with an old HP laptop and need an ISO for windows 7 home premium, and I can not get it from Microsoft because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dylan844, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

I am trying to create a "retro" laptop with an old HP laptop and need an ISO for windows 7 home premium, and I can not get it from Microsoft because it is an OEM key that is on the bottom of my laptop. I tried Heidoc but they had an error when I tried to use their tool to get the ISO. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/dylan844
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dylan844, Jun 28, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User
    puma99dk|, Jun 28, 2020
  3. white_wolf, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

Need a Windows 7 Home Premium ISO DL

I'm working on a laptop and need to perform a reformat. Only problem is the owner of the laptop lost the disks and it does not have a windows install partition. I do have a valid activation key for windows 7 home premium. Can someone point me to where I can download the ISO file for 7 home premium please?

I'm not looking for a cracked or hacked version of 7. I have a valid key, I just need a copy of 7 to use it with.

BarbaricSoul, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

1. Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO - Similar Threads - Trouble getting home

2. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  4. windows 7 home premium not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 home premium not update: hi i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit windows in my computer. i try to update but i can not update. how can i solve it. thank you_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium-not-update/0156792a-c769-42d2-8bff-eec2dec76a53
  5. windows 7 home premium not update

windows 7 home premium not update: hi i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit windows in my computer. i try to update but i can not update. how can i solve it. thank you_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium-not-update/0156792a-c769-42d2-8bff-eec2dec76a53
  6. Windows 7 Home Premium activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium activation: Hi,today I installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my old laptop after previously having Linux Ubuntu on it and I am having trouble activating it. It came with Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed and I located product key but when I try to activating it with that product key I...
  7. Windows 7 Home Premium activation

Windows 7 Home Premium activation: Hi,today I installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my old laptop after previously having Linux Ubuntu on it and I am having trouble activating it. It came with Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed and I located product key but when I try to activating it with that product key I...
  8. Windows 7 Home premium installation

Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  9. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?: Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I was thinking of ripping some of my old DVDs to MP4. Every step has been problematic. To install a version of Handbrake software...
  10. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?: Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product...