Windows 10: Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

Discus and support Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I need support in order to resolve issue related to installation of CATIA software. One need to install DS License server administration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrashantJejurkar, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

Hello,

I need support in order to resolve issue related to installation of CATIA software.

One need to install DS License server administration Tool in order proceed further with actual installation of application.

First i tried installing Catia V5-6R2017.....when i installed DSS License server Administration.... a License Administration Tool is supposed to pop up automatically after installation.....but same didn't happen. I tried installing it multiple time, still nothing.

When i ran Catia V6R2012, License Administration Tool appeared automatically after installation of DS License Server Administration.

How can i run V2017 of Catia ??...pls help

Pls respond if more information required regarding issue

System Info:

1. Windows 10

2. 64bit

3. 8 GB RAM

4. 4 GB NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics

:)

PrashantJejurkar, Jun 27, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

DSS

The DSS of which I am (only too) aware are the Data Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry, often abbreviated as PCI-DSS. There are mounds of information about this on the web. PCI-DSS is very detailed. Windows 10 supports DSS, but it's likely that
    many DSS devices (card readers, POS terminals, etc.) are not supported on Windows 10.

Is this what you had in mind when you asked your question?

BulldogXX, Jun 27, 2020
  3. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Boater_64 Win User

Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

DSS

Any guides online about DSS and Windows 10 ?

Boater_64, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

1. Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server - Similar Threads - Trouble installation DSS

2. Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....: I am using a virtual machine to run some programs on Windows while I have a Mac. I recently deleted a lot of useless files and I have a feeling that the problem that I faced may be connected with it... Or maybe its just something else. If you know, please help me, by the way...
  3. Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....: I am using a virtual machine to run some programs on Windows while I have a Mac. I recently deleted a lot of useless files and I have a feeling that the problem that I faced may be connected with it... Or maybe its just something else. If you know, please help me, by the way...
  4. Retrieve RDP license from installed server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve RDP license from installed server: HelloIn March 2019 one of our customers bought a Fujitsu server win Windows Server 2016 ROK, plus 10 CAL licenses, plus 5 RDP licenses.Now he says it's time to reinstall from scratch but he can't recover the paper with the RDP serial number.Is there any place in the registry...
  5. 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b error while installing CATIA: When I try to install CATIA software through CXINST.exe it doesn't work and says: Impossible to start the application correctly 0xc000007b. I'm not sure but the problems may be related to the Citrix workspace, that application blocked other apps in my computer and I had to...
  6. 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000007b error while installing CATIA: When I try to install CATIA software through CXINST.exe it doesn't work and says: Impossible to start the application correctly 0xc000007b. I'm not sure but the problems may be related to the Citrix workspace, that application blocked other apps in my computer and I had to...
  7. DS License server is not able to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DS License server is not able to start: Since an update from W10 the service of DS License server is not starting.1. I deactivated the service.2. I restarted my workstation3. I uninstalled my old DS license server R20184. I installed DS license server R2020 and the service started fine.Some days later:5. Back to...
  8. uninstalling of catia properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling of catia properly: I installed catia from my college pc. later after some days i opened file location of catia software and i deleted all files in it. after that i tried to install catia again during setup it shows me there is a file all ready in use. So i went control panel to uninstall them....
  9. Olympus DSS, problem with playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Olympus DSS, problem with playback: I use my Olympus DSS to record sound but I am unable to hear anything while plying the recording back. It refers to any format, computer speaker, external speaker and headphones. I checked the software on another computer and it works. So, the issue might be with my computer...
  10. trouble connecting to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble connecting to server: hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always says trouble connecting to server...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ds license server administration not running

2. ds license server administration not opening windows 10