Windows 10: trouble in installing ubuntu

Discus and support trouble in installing ubuntu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried installing ubuntu alongwith windows 10.. but I removed pendrive inbetween. now I cant install ubuntu again. Also I feel like some diskspace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VC_673, Mar 13, 2020.

1. VC_673 Win User

trouble in installing ubuntu

I tried installing ubuntu alongwith windows 10.. but I removed pendrive inbetween. now I cant install ubuntu again. Also I feel like some diskspace have been used by ubuntu. I cant delete those partitions also. What should I dotrouble in installing ubuntu [​IMG]

:)

VC_673, Mar 13, 2020
  2. zithe Win User

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown trouble in installing ubuntu :(

zithe, Mar 13, 2020
  3. xfire Win User
    xfire, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Zedicus Win User

Ubuntu installation problem?

actually i offered help, then suggested debian.

as suggested try using it off of a USB drive or try using a different optical drive.

and yes, full system config info please.

Zedicus, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. trouble in installing ubuntu - Similar Threads - trouble installing ubuntu

2. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  3. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  4. Wsl Not installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl Not installing ubuntu: one year ago i installed ubuntu and deleted is now i needed to install ubuntu wsl is not installing I have tried all the methods and deleted and reinstalled it many time but nothing happen I have reinstalled windows in new partition and tried to get wsl files and ext4.vdhx...
  5. Wsl Not installing ubuntu

Wsl Not installing ubuntu: one year ago i installed ubuntu and deleted is now i needed to install ubuntu wsl is not installing I have tried all the methods and deleted and reinstalled it many time but nothing happen I have reinstalled windows in new partition and tried to get wsl files and ext4.vdhx...
  6. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  7. windows installation on ubuntu

windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  8. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. installing Windows on Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...
  10. Ubuntu install question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ubuntu install question: Hello i have windows 10 Home in my SSD Drive 120 GB and 1 TB HDD D drive . i want to ask if i can install ubuntu alongside windows 10 but somehow on D drive !! can you please help me to find out if i can it ?! thank you...