Windows 10: trouble in signing in to my laptop

Discus and support trouble in signing in to my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm unable to sign in to my laptop as i have forgotten the password. On the scree it's showing tro set up pin.. but its not working, also... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aditya_S_01, Feb 14, 2021.

1. trouble in signing in to my laptop

Hi there!

I'm unable to sign in to my laptop as i have forgotten the password.

On the scree it's showing tro set up pin.. but its not working, also my finger print is not working too.
    please help me resolve this.
    I'm using dell inspiron 5502. Windows 10 20H2 64bit
    trouble in signing in to my laptop 73395d4c-b58a-460a-80c5-a19de0c1c8f1?upload=true.jpg Thank you

:)

Aditya_S_01, Feb 14, 2021

2. Trouble signing rotateme

im on another symbian forum and they have just put a list of apps that can/cannot be signed with open signed...unfortunately rotateme is on the cannot list...i suggest you get rocknscroll app,which can be signed...this kinda has rotateme built into it...actually
    its an awesome app,i love it

sas67---01, Feb 14, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 14, 2021
  4. trouble in signing in to my laptop

Trouble in signing in

Hi Saumyadeeep,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern with signing in to your Windows 10, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

trouble in signing in to my laptop

1. trouble in signing in to my laptop - Similar Threads - trouble signing laptop

2. trouble with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with sign in: It says I'm signed in but I can't comment, and no profile picture.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-sign-in/05375451-178e-476a-921c-57c1ed5abc4c
  3. trouble with sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with sign in: It says I'm signed in but I can't comment, and no profile picture.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-sign-in/05375451-178e-476a-921c-57c1ed5abc4c
  4. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account on another laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble signing in to Microsoft account on another laptop.: I am changing to a new laptop and when I was attempting to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Laptop I was prompted with two password screens. The first time I entered my password. The second time it tells me to enter the password on more time and it says the password...
  5. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account on another laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to Microsoft account on another laptop.: I am changing to a new laptop and when I was attempting to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Laptop I was prompted with two password screens. The first time I entered my password. The second time it tells me to enter the password on more time and it says the password...
  6. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account on another laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trouble signing in

Trouble signing in: Sometimes when I power on my laptop I get a pop-up that says "We couldn't sign in to your account". All of my files, apps, etc. are gone. After when I go to Start>My account>Sign out and re-login using my PIN I get everything back and my laptop works fine. Can someone...
  8. Trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with my laptop: The sound of my laptop has stopped working, until last night it worked, but today in the morning it's gone At first it was heard with low volume, but then it just went away...
  9. Trouble with sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with sign in: My computer running Window 10 Pro is used by myself and my grandson but when my grandson tries to log in he get a blue screen that says there is a problem with the computer and it will restart, however when I log in the computer goes on and loads windows. Even then the...
  10. Trouble with Signing in

Trouble with Signing in: I'm unable to log in into my pc, though i'm entering the correct password. It's repeatedly indicating incorrect password, so i changed my current password and tried but it is of no use....