Windows 10: Trouble installing drivers

Discus and support Trouble installing drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am very new to building computers. I built my first one like a week ago, but I am having some problem with the Windows 10 drivers. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/North_Of_KapS, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Trouble installing drivers

Hey guys, I am very new to building computers. I built my first one like a week ago, but I am having some problem with the Windows 10 drivers. I downloaded the ISO from the Microsoft website on my Mac, but when I put it into the computer and tried to install Windows an Error message popped up saying that No drivers were found. How do I fix this? Thank you all in advance. And, Idk if it matters, but i have a MSI Z97 mobo.

submitted by /u/North_Of_KapS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/North_Of_KapS, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Trouble installing drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Trouble installing drivers

1. Trouble installing drivers - Similar Threads - Trouble installing drivers

2. Trouble with display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with display driver: I'm trying to solve a problem that I've had for a while now, and I'm using ddu to uninstall my display driver someone suggested I did so. I launch it in normal mode, resetting my driver to the Microsoft default. I then download a new driver from the amd website, and try to...
  3. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  4. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  5. Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop: Good morning all,I need some help, my laptop was printing okay before a power outage but after it’s not printing. The drivers for the printer are all gone in device and printers....
  6. Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop: Good morning all,I need some help, my laptop was printing okay before a power outage but after it’s not printing. The drivers for the printer are all gone in device and printers....
  7. Trouble installing Canon MG8220 Printer - "MP drivers not installed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble installing Canon MG8220 Printer - "MP drivers not installed": New computer today. Trying to get Canon MG8220 printer hooked up. The printer is found by windows, but not correctly installed. Control Panel says "Driver not installed." Downloaded driver from Canon website, tried to install. Error on installation says "MP drivers not...
  8. Trouble Booting Into Windows After Driver Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble Booting Into Windows After Driver Install: Hey! I just installed a driver for an audio interface of mine, and after restarting my pc, it is no longer able to boot into windows. It brings me to the “Your PC did not start correctly” window with some troubleshooting options but none seem to work unfortunately. I was...
  9. Trouble with display drivers

Trouble with display drivers: So I have about an 8 year old HP laptop, model DV7 6B01TX (it still runs well enough for what I need it for which is why I'm putting in the effort to get it to work haha). It originally ran win7, then I upgraded to win10 with zero issues. Recently I had some issues and...
  10. Trouble with installing older network driver

Trouble with installing older network driver: I'm trying to install an older network driver because the latest drivers cause my connection to drop randomly. I've successfully installed this driver previously before, but after trying out another driver which didn't work, I tried to reinstall this older driver. However,...