Windows 10: Trouble Installing OS

Discus and support Trouble Installing OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to install Windows 10 on a newly built PC and keep encountering error code 0x8007000D. I have already tried the DISM command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoName28, Jun 4, 2020.

1. NoName28 Win User

Trouble Installing OS

Hello all,

I am trying to install Windows 10 on a newly built PC and keep encountering error code 0x8007000D.

I have already tried the DISM command fix, but encounter another error error 50 DISM does not support Windows PE /Online option

I have also reset the BIOS to default settings, made sure I was booting in UEFI and not CSM.

The PC is newly built there so are no backups to older versions and I am unable to run Startup Repair

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

:)

NoName28, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 4, 2020
  3. little cat, Jun 4, 2020
  4. spd1014 Win User

Trouble Installing OS

Trouble Installing OS

Hey guys,

So I just finished building my first computer. I am trying to install windows 7 ultimate 64 bit as the first OS and it keeps saying the cd key is invalid. I am a student currently and on the CD it says 64-bit x64 upgrade: PRE EXISTING OS LICENSE REQUIRED. I am wondering if this is the reason it will not work. Since this is planned to be my first OS, does it make a difference or do I need to go and buy and old OS just to install that first? Please help!!! thanks!

spd1014, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Trouble Installing OS

1. Trouble Installing OS - Similar Threads - Trouble Installing

2. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  3. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  4. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Trouble with installing WSL

6. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  7. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  8. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

9. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Trouble with installing WSL