Windows 10: Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

Discus and support Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old Dell Inspiron 1545 I am trying to install windows 10, 32 The Dell Inspiron 1545 has windows vista installed and works perfectly The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceTuchman, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

I have an old Dell Inspiron 1545

I am trying to install windows 10, 32

The Dell Inspiron 1545 has windows vista installed and works perfectly

The installation starts but tells me there in an error due to media driver missing.

I can figure out which drivers are missing and think there must be a fix for that problem

any suggestion of a driver package to download that the installation can search

any thoughts?

:)

BruceTuchman, Dec 7, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

Service tag number isn't required to find the Dell listing and BIOS. Using the service tag number returns a list of available drivers based on the configuration as sold. As this was Vista, using the service tag number will bring up Vista compatible drivers.

The latest BIOS, A14, is dated 2012. Check your BIOS version before installing this as it may already be installed. A caution, older Dell's such as this model, do not have a BIOS recovery if it goes wrong and corrupts the BIOS the only option is to replace the motherboard. FWIW, Dell only supports (has drivers) for XP, Vista and Win 7 for this model. If you can get it to install Win 10, no guarantee that all the hardware is compatible and/or drivers available.

Intel BIOS für Dell Inspiron 1545 Systeme, A14 | Treiberdetails | Dell Deutschland

fireberd, Dec 7, 2019
  3. DELL INSPIRON 1545 LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10 & BLUETOOTH

As per subject my dell Inspiron 1545 is compatible with windows 10 but Bluetooth can not be used with windows 10. suggest perfect workable solutions for the problem. I tried many ways but no use.

RajeshMaradia, Dec 7, 2019
  4. scopio Win User

Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

FYI updating the BIOS to A14 did not solve the issue, the upgrade to Win 10 failed at the same point Updating 75%. So I will start again with zbook suggestions.

scopio, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

1. Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed - Similar Threads - Trouble installing bit

2. Compaq Presario SR5219UK Desktop PC - Not installing Windows Vista 32-bit!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compaq Presario SR5219UK Desktop PC - Not installing Windows Vista 32-bit!!: Hello Community,On Thursday, I ran DBAN on the hard disk to securely erase all of the previous owner's data. After 6 hours of it running the DoD Short erasure process. I tried to install Windows Vista SP2 32-bit, and it wouldn't install it would give me the error saying that...
  3. Compaq Presario SR5219UK Desktop PC - Not installing Windows Vista 32-bit!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compaq Presario SR5219UK Desktop PC - Not installing Windows Vista 32-bit!!: Hello Community,On Thursday, I ran DBAN on the hard disk to securely erase all of the previous owner's data. After 6 hours of it running the DoD Short erasure process. I tried to install Windows Vista SP2 32-bit, and it wouldn't install it would give me the error saying that...
  4. Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?: So I am selling a laptop that originally has Windows Vista 32-bits. Upon chatting with the buyer, it's obvious he is not tech savvy enough to install Linux, and for his needs I'll need to upgrade the OS in order to browse the Internet. If Windows 7 was free like Windows 10 I...
  5. Windows 10 installation of 32 bit mode on a 32 bit computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation of 32 bit mode on a 32 bit computer.: I have a Windows 10 Home USB Stick that I am using to install the 32 bit version onto my old 32 bit Dell but when the installation completes it gives an error 0xc000035a - with a message 'Windows failed to start... This 64 bit application could'nt load because your PC...
  6. Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?: Hi, Recently I was trying to update to Windows 10 on my Inspiron 1545 using the Media Creation Tool, and it won't work. Everytime I try using "Update this PC now" I always get one of these two error codes: 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase...
  7. Installing windows 10 32 bit

Installing windows 10 32 bit: I,m running out of storage on my 4G memory 32G eMMC computer and was told I need to install 32 bit windows 10 by downloading a Media Creation Tool to a bootable usb flash drive using another computer. The link for the down load was microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo......
  8. Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails: This laptop came with Vista and I was able to upgrade it to Windows 8 Pro and both keys are found in the system by ShowKey Plus Further to my thread Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware I have opened this new thread which is about upgrade...
  9. Installation of Windows 10 32-bit

Installation of Windows 10 32-bit: installing a windows 10 64 bit OS is fine on my windows 10 computer, when i try installing a 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine, i always get this error when i try to install windows 10 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine using usb or cd,............. File:...
  10. dell inspiron 1545 with windows 7 is it possible to upgrade this to windows 10?

dell inspiron 1545 with windows 7 is it possible to upgrade this to windows 10?: i have a dell inspiron 1545 with windows 7 is it possible to upgrade this to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/b396b29d-7c6c-4bf0-94f2-a49eeb064bb9