Windows 10: Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

Discus and support Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,my new Asus laptop was working fine, I avoided updating to Win11 to avoid technical issues.After a Windows update, the laptop can't restart and can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Navid68, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Navid68 Win User

Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

Hi,my new Asus laptop was working fine, I avoided updating to Win11 to avoid technical issues.After a Windows update, the laptop can't restart and can repair Windows.Then I followed Asus guide: How to boot the system from USB flash drive/CD-ROM https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013017/I can boot the USB and start the installation process see screen recording and then it displays the following pageI can't find anyone in the forum with the same issue, can you help?How to complete the installation?ThanksNavid

:)

Navid68, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Keith__M Win User

“Missing ASUS ACPI Driver windows 10

There is a step by step guide on what to do here
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-1959382/missing-asus-acpi-driver-windows-back.html
    It refers to Windows 8, but the remedy has worked for many other people.

If you don't feel like trying that yourself, then all that I can suggest is that you ask you local computer store to help, or find a friend who understands windows computers, show them this thread and ask them to help you with the process of installing the
    hotkey utility.

Keith__M, Jan 29, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    asus support device after windows 10 upgrade missing a driver

Hello Mark,

With regards to your concern about the missing of supported device drivers after the upgrade may arise due to corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which Windows 10 build and version is running on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you provide the driver that is missing on your computer?
    • Have you tried to check your Device Manager if the missing driver is there?

Meanwhile, we recommend enabling the "Hidden Driver" from the
    Device Manager. To do so, launch your Device Manager > click
    view > select and click Show hidden devices.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 29, 2022
  4. Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2022
Thema:

Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

1. Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - Trouble Installing Due

2. Windows 10 Install failing due to media driver missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Install failing due to media driver missing?: I downloaded and extracted the files for SATA connections but there’s no others I can think of. The SSD is being detected by BIOS. The USB with the drivers is being detected during Windows 10 install page. The Windows 10 CD/DVD is definitely detected because it’s running the...
  3. Windows 10 Install failing due to media driver missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Install failing due to media driver missing?: I downloaded and extracted the files for SATA connections but there’s no others I can think of. The SSD is being detected by BIOS. The USB with the drivers is being detected during Windows 10 install page. The Windows 10 CD/DVD is definitely detected because it’s running the...
  4. Windows 10 Install failing due to media driver missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop: Hi,my new Asus laptop was working fine, I avoided updating to Win11 to avoid technical issues.After a Windows update, the laptop can't restart and can repair Windows.Then I followed Asus guide: How to boot the system from USB flash drive/CD-ROM...
  6. Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers for Asus Laptop: Hi,my new Asus laptop was working fine, I avoided updating to Win11 to avoid technical issues.After a Windows update, the laptop can't restart and can repair Windows.Then I followed Asus guide: How to boot the system from USB flash drive/CD-ROM...
  7. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.: Hi, I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them through Microsoft Device Manager, Windows still doesn't recognize a device. For this reason, it cannot find its driver to make...
  8. Camera not working; Driver missing in Device Manager; Asus Laptop

Camera not working; Driver missing in Device Manager; Asus Laptop: Hello, I have tried several methods 1. Privacy settings>Camera access ON 2. Camera settings>Reset 3. Troubleshooting 4. Windows Update 5. Windows Reset 6. Device manager>show hidden device still integrated webcam is not shown 7. Device manager>Scan for hardware...
  9. Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers

Trouble Installing Windows 10 Due to Missing Device Drivers: Hello all, Thank you in advance for chiming in. I have my questions in bold so it's easier to see them. Long story short, I did a clean reset erase everything of one of my laptop and there's literally nothing in the hard drive. My goal is to get this laptop goingasap. I...
  10. Windows 10 Installation fails due to "Missing media drivers"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation fails due to "Missing media drivers": I am trying to install Windows 10 Home 64bit back to my PC. I can select language but after that I can't do anything since it requires some drivers. I did search for fixes but nothing worked yet, here is what I have tried: Different USB device Different USB ports (2.0 and...