Windows 10: trouble installing windows 10 pro

Discus and support trouble installing windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, im using genuine windows 10 home and for some reason i want to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i bought windows 10 pro at Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by halmarc04, Aug 18, 2019.

1. halmarc04 Win User

trouble installing windows 10 pro

Hello everyone, im using genuine windows 10 home and for some reason i want to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i bought windows 10 pro at Microsoft store then after my purchased i hit the install button, after i hit it its says try again. i cant upgrade to windows 10 pro. please help trouble installing windows 10 pro a5844451-3e53-439b-b77e-dcba1ef97cdc?upload=true.png

:)

halmarc04, Aug 18, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 18, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. trouble installing windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - trouble installing pro

2. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  3. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  4. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 installation trouble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation trouble.: Hi there. So i was looking to reset my pc to upgrade to windows 10 64 bit. It wasnt letting me reset my pc, so i thought to just plug in my isb and resart it. So i did tjat, and than the screen was black for over an hour so i took it out and was just going ti live with 33...
  6. Windows 10 install trouble

Windows 10 install trouble: So I recently ran into sone troubke after installing AMDs chipset drivers and my pc would no longer boot without blue screening. So i took the liberty of trying to reinstall Windows but a new problem occurred. During the install when it reatarts i get an error that pops up...
  7. Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(: So I have an non-genuine copy of windows 10 pro and decided to buy one(and the code is authentic) for like 15$ on another site instead of 230$~ on the microsoft store. And when I try to change the product key It’s not able to activate because when I’ve had previous versions...
  8. Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro: I just downloaded the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from 7 Home - I keep getting a message saying I need to Activate Windows. Activation fails saying I have no product key, there is no product key in my order email....where can I find it?...
  9. considerable trouble with a clean install of Windows Pro

considerable trouble with a clean install of Windows Pro: I updated to W10 Professional onto a new Samsung 1TB EVO SDD. I am having chronic hang ups. unable to update to the latest 1809 patch great difficulty loading my browsers. what is bringing out the inner baboon is I am unable to go to safe mode with my sign in credentials, the...
  10. Trouble installing Windows 10 Pro on a 256gb ssd

Trouble installing Windows 10 Pro on a 256gb ssd: I have tried at least 5 times to load Windows 10 Pro on a ssd without any luck. I then tried loading it on a 500 gb sata hdd, without any luck. It always get about 80 -95% done and stops. I had to junk the old hard drive because it died, so I went out and bought new hard...