Windows 10: TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

Discus and support TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After a recent update, my Windows 10 program doesn't allow me to open pictures as well as listen to music.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Channa Monne, Oct 14, 2019.

1. TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

After a recent update, my Windows 10 program doesn't allow me to open pictures as well as listen to music.

:)

Channa Monne, Oct 14, 2019

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Oct 14, 2019
  3. numbed79 Win User
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Oct 14, 2019
  4. enso Win User

TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

1. TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES - Similar Threads - TROUBLE LISTENING MUSIC

2. Airpods connect to PC for meeting but not listening to music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connect to PC for meeting but not listening to music: My Airpod Pros connect to my PC and they allow me to participate in meetingslisten and talk but if I were to play a video on youtube or listen to my apple music the sounds plays for a split second then stops. The video or song will continue to play as I can see the process...
  3. Airpods connect to PC for meeting but not listening to music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connect to PC for meeting but not listening to music: My Airpod Pros connect to my PC and they allow me to participate in meetingslisten and talk but if I were to play a video on youtube or listen to my apple music the sounds plays for a split second then stops. The video or song will continue to play as I can see the process...
  4. Listen to external device music through earbuds?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Listen to external device music through earbuds?: seems like an easy task but I'm missing something. I've read a tutorial on this site and can hear the music through my PC speakers but I can't hear through my earbuds. My setup is from the headset plug on my device (electronic piano) to the front mike input on my PC. I can...
  5. View pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View pictures: How come there is'nt a standard program installed for the simple task of viewing a god damn picture in the even more stupid windows 10? Please explain the motivation behind that....
  6. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...
  7. ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify: was listening to spotify when i got a bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL had world of warcraft runing in the background and some social media stuff on my other screen. crash file attached 115067
  8. BSOD while listening music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...
  9. Viewing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing pictures: I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the picture, how can I stop this and view my picture in ACDsee 25875
  10. Trouble with pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with pictures: When I select the new viewer from start menu, a lot of my pictures have been duplicated. and I am having trouble deleting them or editing others. Keeps telling me I have to have permission to do so. 59389