Windows 10: Trouble logging in after safemode reboot

Discus and support Trouble logging in after safemode reboot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey I went into msconfig to set my pc to reboot in safe to uninstall some graphics drivers I have been having issues with. When the pc rebooted it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr_zoidberg01, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Trouble logging in after safemode reboot

Hey

I went into msconfig to set my pc to reboot in safe to uninstall some graphics drivers I have been having issues with. When the pc rebooted it wanted me to login with a password which I don't ever remember setting. I have been using a pin code to login normally.

Is there a way to login with my pin code or stop the pc from rebooting in safemode?

:)

Dr_zoidberg01, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have tried all the suggestions posted. When I try to access the wireless adapter before booting in to Safemode the only thing listed is Airplane mode. I'm guessing either Asus or MS doesn't want me to use wireless networking in Safemode.

Winuser, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Trouble logging in after safemode reboot

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Trouble logging in after safemode reboot

1. Trouble logging in after safemode reboot - Similar Threads - Trouble logging safemode

2. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile: So it's been awhile since I've logged into my laptop... however the password is suppsoed to be my email password but it won't work, even after I have reset my password multiple times to see if it would work. I'm not sure what more that I can do... I have contacted Geek Squad...
  3. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile: So it's been awhile since I've logged into my laptop... however the password is suppsoed to be my email password but it won't work, even after I have reset my password multiple times to see if it would work. I'm not sure what more that I can do... I have contacted Geek Squad...
  4. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Safemode preventing me from logging in

Safemode preventing me from logging in: After restarting with my laptop set to safe boot minimal, the PIN I normally used did not work. I’ve been using the PIN method for a long time so I’m unable to remember the original password. And it seems I can’t reenable the internet access either. I tried using an...
  8. Im stuck on windows safemode log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Im stuck on windows safemode log in: I have lost my mind because im dealing with this now and i have very important things to do. I wanted to clean my gpu drivers with amd cleaner but it needed me to go safe mode once i was there i forgot my password and i cant go back i dont have a extra computer and i double...
  9. Safemode reboot

Safemode reboot: I rebooted my computer in safe mode because I was trying to fix my screen driver because it kept on flickering. So I went to the settings on boot and switched it to safe mode and so when I restarted my computer it went into safe mode and asked for the password. Not the pin....
  10. Log-in with disabled administrator account in safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log-in with disabled administrator account in safemode: It used to be possible to login with a disabled administrator account in safemode. I'm unable to do this on current version of Windows 10 (1903). Is there any possibility to change this?...