Windows 10: Trouble logging in to my computer

Discus and support Trouble logging in to my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hope you can help me. I have a laptop and it has a pin. My problem is, it keeps on asking me my Microsoft password. I already changed it and the I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoshVillanueva, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Trouble logging in to my computer

Hope you can help me. I have a laptop and it has a pin. My problem is, it keeps on asking me my Microsoft password. I already changed it and the I input my current password but it keeps on saying my password is incorrect. I have this reset button in my laptop and I tried to reset my laptop but it keeps on asking the same password even though I changed it. Can someone help me. Please I need my laptop badly. Have a lot of files in it. TIA.

:)

JoshVillanueva, Apr 15, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Trouble logging in to my computer

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Trouble logging in to my computer

1. Trouble logging in to my computer - Similar Threads - Trouble logging computer

2. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  3. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  4. Trouble logging into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging into computer: I just bought an HP laptop with Windows 11. I took it to work and i couldn't log on because it said it was having issues connecting to the internet. It is making me log in through my Windows account and wants me to connect to the internet. I want to be able to just log on...
  5. Trouble logging into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging into computer: I just bought an HP laptop with Windows 11. I took it to work and i couldn't log on because it said it was having issues connecting to the internet. It is making me log in through my Windows account and wants me to connect to the internet. I want to be able to just log on...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  8. Trouble logging on to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble logging on to my computer: I am having trouble getting Windows Hello to let me log in to my computer. I've set up a Pin, Hello Face and fingerprint options so I can login when I am at the lock/login screen but none of those work or even appear as options.When I reach the login screen the box asks for...
  9. Trouble logging into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble logging into my laptop: Everytime I sign into my computer it resets all my settings to factory settings and asks me to sign out of my account and restart. This doesn't fit it. Any ideas?...
  10. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"