Windows 10: Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

Discus and support Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm having trouble logging into my Microsoft Office account, and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I recently changed payment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Danny1234567, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

I'm having trouble logging into my Microsoft Office account, and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I recently changed payment methods. I was paying on a monthly basis for a year, then my subscription expired. I elected to renew my subscription, but when I did I changed my payment method to yearly, and I haven't been able to access any Office products since. I've used the same email address throughout, and when I try to access Word, Excel, etc. it displays this message:

Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method fe925d8a-d052-4d4a-8860-2f3261efdc5d?upload=true.png

Then when I try to log in using my email address it tells me my subscription has expired, and shows me this error code: 0xD0000001

I've payed for Office, the transaction has processed, but I can't access the products. My software is fully up to date--I tried to fix the problem by re-installing the programs, but it didn't work. How can I regain access?

:)

Danny1234567, Apr 2, 2019

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Apr 2, 2019
  3. No payment method.

Hi Darey2013,

Thanks for posting on the forum,

I would suggest to do the following: from your phone go to settings > email+ account > and check the first email on the list under "Microsoft Account", then from your pc log in to this web site

https://commerce.microsoft.com with the same email and password and check, please, under payment method if you can see your credit card listed, if not click
    on "add payment method" and add your credit card.

After that restart your phone and check if you can buy an app to test the card.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo L., Apr 2, 2019
  4. Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

payment method

when I try to use word for example I keep getting referred to go to my account seems like payments are not being applied to my account, I changed payment method still unable to use office apps

MichaelConner3, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

1. Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method - Similar Threads - Trouble logging Office

2. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  3. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  4. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  6. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  7. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't change payment method.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't change payment method.: I recently signed up for Dell financial services and I wanted to use it to help finance a laptop, but everything I got to checkout I can't change my payment method, at all. And when I go to add it to the list of my payment methods it doesn't let me add DFS to my payments. So...
  9. Problem with changing payment method

Problem with changing payment method: I tried to make the purchase inside an app that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store. But I didn’t find how to set the payment method. It requires me to pay with a credit card but I have some money on my Microsoft account and prefer to spend it primarily...
  10. Payment method

Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"