Windows 10: Trouble logging in

Discus and support Trouble logging in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi guys, hope you can help. I'm able to log in easily on my older computer and on the browser, but when I try to log in on a new computer, it won't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nicovan Loggerenberg, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Trouble logging in

Hi guys, hope you can help.

I'm able to log in easily on my older computer and on the browser, but when I try to log in on a new computer, it won't let me past the 'second' log in window.

Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up.
    We'll need your current Windows password one last time.

The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again

:)

Nicovan Loggerenberg, Apr 30, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 30, 2020
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 30, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Trouble logging in

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Trouble logging in

1. Trouble logging in - Similar Threads - Trouble logging

2. My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop: Hello,I am not able to log into my laptop as it requires pin which Microsoft has trouble creating Kindly acknowledge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-accounts-have-trouble-creating-pin/2b46c0e2-9a6b-4030-ae7d-051f852ff7bc
  3. My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop: Hello,I am not able to log into my laptop as it requires pin which Microsoft has trouble creating Kindly acknowledge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-accounts-have-trouble-creating-pin/2b46c0e2-9a6b-4030-ae7d-051f852ff7bc
  4. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging troubles into a separate account: I can't sign into my account, and it keeps logging me into my work account. I have changed my password over 5 times, trying to log in when it asks me to enter a new password....
  5. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging troubles into a separate account: I can't sign into my account, and it keeps logging me into my work account. I have changed my password over 5 times, trying to log in when it asks me to enter a new password....
  6. Logging troubles into a separate account

7. Trouble opening log files after scans

Trouble opening log files after scans: W11 Home, 64-BitOver the last couple of days I have been receiving Microsoft notification updates; I believe the most recent was KB5030509 update. I don't know if the rest were also this update. But I believe it's the same one because it never seems to completely update,...
  8. Trouble opening log files after scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble opening log files after scans: W11 Home, 64-BitOver the last couple of days I have been receiving Microsoft notification updates; the most recent was a KB update, I don't know about the rest. Every time when the updates have finished I rebooted my machine. Regardless of which reboot method I use my laptop...
  9. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  10. Trouble logging in

Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...