Windows 10: Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

Discus and support Trouble logging into Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft office for at least 5 years now and yesterday it would not let me access excel and acts like I no longer have an active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buffi Smith, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

I have been using Microsoft office for at least 5 years now and yesterday it would not let me access excel and acts like I no longer have an active account. Can you please help me resolve this issue?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Buffi Smith, Jun 9, 2023
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 9, 2023
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Problem Activating Office 2019

You can save a few steps and do this

1. Go to this page: Microsoft 365
    2. Log in with your Microsoft account
    3. Enter your Office product key
    4. Use the link given to download Office 2019
    5. install Office 2019
    I used this method for both of my copies of Office 2019

BTW, Microsoft Toolkit 2.71 says this:
    Product Description: Office19_ProPlus2019MSDNR_Retail

MisterEd, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CTrouble logging into Microsoft Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

1. Trouble logging into Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Trouble logging Microsoft

2. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  3. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  4. Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging into Microsoft Office: I have been using Microsoft office for at least 5 years now and yesterday it would not let me access excel and acts like I no longer have an active account. Can you please help me resolve this issue?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Trouble logging into Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble logging into Microsoft Office: I have been using Microsoft office for at least 5 years now and yesterday it would not let me access excel and acts like I no longer have an active account. Can you please help me resolve this issue?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  8. Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store: When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, it either says that something went wrong with Windows Hello or "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This has been going on for a while now. Any help will be appreciated!...
  9. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"
  10. Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method: I'm having trouble logging into my Microsoft Office account, and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I recently changed payment methods. I was paying on a monthly basis for a year, then my subscription expired. I elected to renew my subscription, but when I...