Windows 10: Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

Discus and support Trouble Logging Into Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got minecraft several years ago. It was a prepaid card from gamestop I got as an early chirstmas present. I wanted to play Minecraft one day I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeTheSnake057, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

I got minecraft several years ago. It was a prepaid card from gamestop I got as an early chirstmas present. I wanted to play Minecraft one day I found I was unable to log in to my account.

I thought I might’ve entered the wrong password. Although this was unlikely, went through the 'forget password form' but I never got an email.

So I tried messaging mojang through the website's help desk. but after sending several messages over several weeks I seem to never get a response other than the auto reply.

I don’t have the email from when I first got the game, nor do I have the transaction ID. I have access to the email and I reply with it but never get a response. I tried reseting my mojang password but I don’t receive and email from that either. I’m afraid my account was compromised and the email and password were reset.

:)

JakeTheSnake057, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 25, 2020
  3. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work.

HeavenlyBattee, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

1. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft - Similar Threads - Trouble Logging Minecraft

2. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  3. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  4. having trouble logging in on minecraft

having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  5. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  8. Log in trouble

9. Trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble logging in: Hi guys, hope you can help. I'm able to log in easily on my older computer and on the browser, but when I try to log in on a new computer, it won't let me past the 'second' log in window. Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or...
  10. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"