Windows 10: Trouble Logging into Student Account

Discus and support Trouble Logging into Student Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded word onto my desktop. I am a student at Arizona State University. I should be able to use word. I downloaded it but it won't let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RochelleGalloway, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Trouble Logging into Student Account

Hello,

I downloaded word onto my desktop. I am a student at Arizona State University. I should be able to use word. I downloaded it but it won't let me log into my ASU account.

The top of Word says "non-commercial use. Unlicensed Product." Whenever I type into the document the bottom of the document says something on the lines of "Error. Document is locked."

I tried using my username and password to log into the account. It doesn't register my username and doesn't give me the opportunity to put in the password. It simply disappears.

How can I fix this?

:)

RochelleGalloway, Apr 13, 2020
  2. {nancy} Win User

Account settings out of date for student email??

I logged into my student email on the mail app but it says account settings are out of date. Every time I fix it, the notification pops up again. I checked the article on how to fix it but nothing worked. Suggestions??

{nancy}, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Trouble Logging into Student Account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Trouble Logging into Student Account

1. Trouble Logging into Student Account - Similar Threads - Trouble Logging Student

2. need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.: I have a university student account, which has Microsoft 365. Every time I go to the link below to log in to Microsoft and I type in my university email address the following message appears: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist."...
  3. need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.: I have a university student account, which has Microsoft 365. Every time I go to the link below to log in to Microsoft and I type in my university email address the following message appears: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist."...
  4. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging troubles into a separate account: I can't sign into my account, and it keeps logging me into my work account. I have changed my password over 5 times, trying to log in when it asks me to enter a new password....
  5. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging troubles into a separate account: I can't sign into my account, and it keeps logging me into my work account. I have changed my password over 5 times, trying to log in when it asks me to enter a new password....
  6. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  8. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  9. Trouble logging into Msoft local account

Trouble logging into Msoft local account: That and a few other gremlins seemingly related to my Microsoft account. I downloaded the Msoft Account Diagnostic Tool. Below is its analysis. Problem Found Can't connect to the Sync Service Root causes found _________________________________________________ Source...
  10. Student account

Student account: your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. The school is blaiming mivrosoft Microsoft says the school im left still unable to set up my student account to my laptop...