Windows 10: Trouble login

Discus and support Trouble login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam I am unable to login in to my laptop.I'm entering the right password still it shows password is incorrect. And I try forgot password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RKCHOWDARY1, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Trouble login

Dear Sir/Madam

I am unable to login in to my laptop.I'm entering the right password still it shows password is incorrect. And I try forgot password option also it is also not working.Trouble login [​IMG]Please help me through this

:)

RKCHOWDARY1, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Trouble login

trouble in paradise

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart
      from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Trouble login

1. Trouble login - Similar Threads - Trouble login

2. Trouble switching from Microsoft Account login back to local account login on my PC same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble switching from Microsoft Account login back to local account login on my PC same...: I've been searching for a solution to this issue and found it to be very common and widespread among Windows 10/11 users. Although I did find a potential solution to this issue I haven't tried it yet, I did not find it here in Microsoft's Community forum. That's...
  3. Trouble switching from Microsoft Account login back to local account login on my PC same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble switching from Microsoft Account login back to local account login on my PC same...: I've been searching for a solution to this issue and found it to be very common and widespread among Windows 10/11 users. Although I did find a potential solution to this issue I haven't tried it yet, I did not find it here in Microsoft's Community forum. That's...
  4. Trouble switching from Microsoft Account login back to local account login on my PC same...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  6. Login troubles

Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  7. Windows, can't login trying to trouble shoot it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows, can't login trying to trouble shoot it: So when I turned on my computer and type my password in it seems to just infinite loop the "welcome" I left it like that for 4 hours and it still says "welcome" so I switched off my computer through the socket and left it like that for a day. Now I'm trying to trouble shoot...
  8. Windows, can't login trying to trouble shoot it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows, can't login trying to trouble shoot it: So when I turned on my computer and type my password in it seems to just infinite loop the "welcome" I left it like that for 4 hours and it still says "welcome" so I switched off my computer through the socket and left it like that for a day. Now I'm trying to trouble shoot...
  9. Windows, can't login trying to trouble shoot it

10. Trouble login in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble login in Windows: Hi,I have problem login in my Windows account. My laptop is Asus if it matters. I tried running in Safe mode but I cant to any update or troubleshooting as it says it is always in offline mode. I tried creating a new user, pretty much all of the steps recommended but nothing...