Windows 10: Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11

Discus and support Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please assist in pairing bluetooth Samsung Airbuds2 pro to Windows 11. The device is not found after scanning for new devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SavedInk1472345, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11

Please assist in pairing bluetooth Samsung Airbuds2 pro to Windows 11. The device is not found after scanning for new devices.

:)

SavedInk1472345, Feb 4, 2023

2. XPS 8930 will not recognize Samsung 970 pro NVMe M.2 SSD

I have this $300 ssd and now it wont even appear on the Computer drives list.
    ( Samsung 970 pro 1T NVMe M.2 SSD )
    Windows 10 Home . The Dell has the ssd slot ; I connected it and fastened the screw . The driver software from Samsung wont even install, it gave me a error report mid way through. For it to even get that far in bios settings I turned off raid because other websites suggested that . I turned on something else I forget .

But still nothing. I have the Samsung magic drive software and that does not even see it .
    Not at my wits ends, but almost.
    Any help trouble shooting this problem is greatly appreciated.. *Sad

OtherWay1982, Feb 4, 2023
  3. srini_08 Win User
    nokia 130 unable to pair with samsung hm1100 headset

hi,

iam unable to pair my samsung hm1100 bluetooth headset with my nokia 130, early once i did,

after that i cant. phone is not showing up the bluetooth search list, but other phones can.

let me a suggestion \ solution

srini_08, Feb 4, 2023
  4. JonGrimes Win User

Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11

1. Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trouble Pairing Samsung

2. Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Pairing Samsung Airbuds 2 pro to Windows 11: Please assist in pairing bluetooth Samsung Airbuds2 pro to Windows 11. The device is not found after scanning for new devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-pairing-samsung-airbuds-2-pro-to-windows/020d2066-06be-489d-be54-14026c8edd62
  3. trouble shoot my samsung

trouble shoot my samsung: Good evening, I am having trouble updating my samgsung computer to the Windows 11. I was wondering if I can have someone help me fix this troubleshoot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shoot-my-samsung/ccbe2af5-be4b-4765-8a67-2766783e932d
  4. Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies: Hello friends, I'm a Microsoft user and also our Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh. Today I have a question about how to mirror screen or screen mirroring to Samsung 6 series TV from HP PC including Windows 11 Pro. That means all of your PC screen will I have done it by...
  5. Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies

Windows 11 pro-Samsung 6 sereies: Hello friends, I'm a Microsoft user and also our Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh. Today I have a question about how to mirror screen or screen mirroring to Samsung 6 series TV from HP PC including Windows 11 Pro. That means all of your PC screen will I have done it by...
  6. Having trouble pairing AirPods 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble pairing AirPods 2: Hello everyone, I'm trying to pair my Airpods 2 to my Dell Inspiron 5402 (which has Windows 10), but I'm getting an error that says "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" when I try to connect. I've been able to successfully pair to my iPhone and...
  7. Trouble pairing bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble pairing bluetooth device: I have a bluetooth device (JBLFlip5) which I have been pairing to my PC. All of a sudden, it stopped pairing. The Bluetooth app on the computer doesn't even recognise it. Attached is the Bluetooth view in my Device Manager. I'd like to check out my Bluetooth drivers - but...
  8. Trouble pairing bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble pairing bluetooth device: I have a bluetooth device (JBLFlip5) which I have been pairing to my PC. All of a sudden, it stopped pairing. The Bluetooth app on the computer doesn't even recognise it. Attached is the Bluetooth view in my Device Manager. I'd like to check out my Bluetooth drivers - but...
  9. Samsung 950 Pro M.2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung 950 Pro M.2: Anyone ever bought one ?? Comparing performance to Samsung 850 Pro SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=Property&N=100008120%2050001077%20600038510%20600038519%20600038506&IsNod...
  10. Samsung introduces the Samsung 970 PRO and EVO NVMe M.2 SSDs

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung introduces the Samsung 970 PRO and EVO NVMe M.2 SSDs: Case King here in Germanyalready has the 970s on order. Here are the prices for us here: [img]