Windows 10: Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

Discus and support Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imagine1010, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when reading articles. How can this be corrected???

:)

imagine1010, Oct 3, 2019

2. Trouble with games

i have upgraded to windows 10 last month but ever since i have trouble with the games the pc shut down after 15-20 minutes of running a game. i cant play any of the games this problems seems to have only with the games(all of them) no other apps are behaving
    like that.

Pankajtrijal, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Trouble with scrolling

I just did the latest windows 10 update. Since then I have had nothing but trouble scrolling. It doesn`t matter what I do in settings. I scroll with the bar or the touch pad and it just takes off and won`t stop until I click 3 or 4 times. I am really annoyed
    and this is pushing me another step closer to switching to a Mac.

I am not the most tech savvy either so I need the easiest instruction possible.

I would really appreciate any help you can give.

CindyPainter, Oct 3, 2019
  4. SomaT Win User

Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

Trouble running games

Hi, I recently bought and downloaded software that required me to stop Windows installer from running until I could install the software. Ever since, I'm having trouble playing the games I've downloaded from Steam and gog.com. They launch, but all I get
    is a blank screen. I've tried re-starting windows installer manually, but the problem persists.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SomaT, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

1. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling. - Similar Threads - Trouble playing games

2. Trouble with mods for games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with mods for games: Hello, I'm having trouble with mods to games that I installed on my PC. They are not steam mods but I did install them correctly it used to work fine on my old pc, now I'm just able to start the launcher but once I press "launch game" the launcher just closes and that's it. I...
  3. Gaming laptop trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop trouble: So my child was pressing random buttons on my keyboardhp pavilion gaming laptop and now my games are taking longer to load along with the graphics and fps being lowered as well. I assume some settings were accidentally changed to cause this problem but I do not know how to...
  4. Gaming laptop trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming laptop trouble: So my child was pressing random buttons on my keyboardhp pavilion gaming laptop and now my games are taking longer to load along with the graphics and fps being lowered as well. I assume some settings were accidentally changed to cause this problem but I do not know how to...
  5. Troubles installing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles installing game: I decided to pick up Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for PC, and upon trying to download, it gets stuck at 2%, no matter what I do. I've tried resetting Xbox and Microsoft Store apps, as well as gaming services. Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but Gaming Services is no longer...
  6. Troubles installing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles installing game: I decided to pick up Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for PC, and upon trying to download, it gets stuck at 2%, no matter what I do. I've tried resetting Xbox and Microsoft Store apps, as well as gaming services. Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but Gaming Services is no longer...
  7. Trouble scrolling.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble scrolling.: When I try to scroll with my mouse wheel, it scrolls a few lines, stops, scrolls up a click, rinse and repeat. Scrolling is now very frustrating for me, and I've restarted my computer, unplugged my mouse, used a different mouse, and nothing worked. Essentially, for some...
  8. Gaming troubles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming troubles: OK I had Windows 7 installed on my computer and when I would play a game WoW the graphic would freeze and would restart my computer. So I ran the sfc/scannow and the checkHealth and nothing came up, said the computer was fine. So I switched graphic cards and the same...
  9. Trouble playing video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble playing video: So I uploaded a video from my phone samsung galaxy s9, and the screen is black, and only the audio plays. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-playing-video/e4270309-d5e3-4baf-baa4-1aebaadb602f"
  10. Trouble with scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with scrolling: I just did the latest windows 10 update. Since then I have had nothing but trouble scrolling. It doesn`t matter what I do in settings. I scroll with the bar or the touch pad and it just takes off and won`t stop until I click 3 or 4 times. I am really annoyed and this is...