Windows 10: Trouble Registering mscomct

Discus and support Trouble Registering mscomct in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I copied mscomct2.ocx to c:\windows\system32. In the ...system32 folder I typed: regsvr32 mscomct. But got an error: The module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JamesJoey, Sep 12, 2016.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Trouble Registering mscomct

I copied mscomct2.ocx to c:\windows\system32.

In the ...system32 folder I typed:
    regsvr32 mscomct.

But got an error:

The module "mscomct2.ocx" failed to load.
    Make sure the binary is stored at the specific path.....

The ocx is in the system32 folder.

Also run Command Prompt as Administrator.

James

:)

JamesJoey, Sep 12, 2016
  2. Spirrwell Win User

Trouble Registering RealDice Texas Hold'em Poker

Never mind the email eventually went through.

Spirrwell, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Spirrwell Win User
    Trouble Registering RealDice Texas Hold'em Poker

I downloaded RealDice Texas Hold'em Poker and I registered my email with it. I looked in my Hotmail's email and I saw this email that said Microsoft Verification which is what I thought was the verification thing it is supposed to send to my email. I verified
    my email and when I go to login on the poker game it says "Game Registration A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified. You must confirm your email and login again from your device in order to complete your registration. You have 3 days
    left in the trial, after which you must complete the registration process in order to continue playing." What am I doing wrong?

Spirrwell, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

Trouble Registering mscomct

1. Trouble Registering mscomct - Similar Threads - Trouble Registering mscomct

2. registering a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    registering a device: I have a Toshiba Laptop with Win-10 which I want to register. But I can only find instructions for registering an MS or related device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registering-a-device/d312374e-8edf-45db-8d16-5d63412e780a
  3. Loads of issues with the computer not registering im an administator to trouble shoot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loads of issues with the computer not registering im an administator to trouble shoot...: So i just resetup my computer after not using it for around 2months just sat unplugged, came back on and noticed an app discord wasnt opening. so i went to uninstall it and reinstall it after nothing worked, the uninstall message stated This . so following further guides i...
  4. registering a Device

registering a Device: Hi My Son got a PC for Christmas and set up an MS account, which he has subsequently forgotten his password for, and the back up email which he added was my husbands old work address. In true form for an 11 year old he didn't fill in the account details correctly and now...
  5. register

register: In a attempt to remove VPN Register, I deleted some Register items and now my pc won’t start. I’ve tried hard turn off the pc two times and then restart the pc and have it automatically do the repair, but it always ended in a barely lit screen. Anyone have any suggestions?...
  6. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  7. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329