Windows 10: trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1

Discus and support trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a lot of trouble getting rid of the old 20.90.1.1 Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver as i have downloaded the latest version but somehow it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by msdragonfan, Jan 19, 2019.

1. trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1

i have a lot of trouble getting rid of the old 20.90.1.1 Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver as i have downloaded the latest version but somehow it doesn't fully recognize 20.110.0.3

:)

msdragonfan, Jan 19, 2019

2. Bluetooth Failure: Intel Wireless Bluetooth continueously refreshes Device Manager and Bluetooth not on/enabled

After a BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), Bluetooth no longer functions. I have a

HP
    15-bs132nr running Windows 10 Home that has recently been RMA'd for a WD hard drive crash,
    but this seems to be unrelated as I received it approximately a month ago with no issues (this is the first BSOD it has had.)

Some of the symptoms are as follows:

• Intel Wireless Bluetooth continuously refreshes (flashes) the Device Manager dialog. When disabled, the updates to the window stop.
    • Action Center no longer displays the Bluetooth Quick Action, and it no longer exists in settings.

It could be a hardware problem, but I'm hoping that it's a software issue so I don't have to RMA it again. It has sat motionless for over half the time. trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1 :(

Steps taken to attempt to alleviate the problem (in order):

1. Restart.
    2. Driver update (generic driver from Intel).
    3. Complete removal of the device and software (as recommended
      here
      ), and reinstallation. The laptop contains an
      Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168

EricHallahan, Jan 19, 2019
  3. 1/18/2016 Windows 10 update disabled bluetooth hardware on lenovo yoga 2 - - Intel PROSet\Wireless Bluetooth

1/18/2016 Windows 10 update disabled bluetooth hardware on lenovo yoga 2 - - Intel PROSet\Wireless Bluetooth.

Bluetooth no longer appearing in device manager. Tried to go to lenovo bluetooth drivers for my PC and install -lenovo drivers could no longer detect bluetooth hardware. After update bluetooth box appeared in Action Center but after a restart it is no
    longer there. Belarc Advisor identified

Intel - Wireless Bluetooth Version 17.1.1524.1353 (64-bit)

ı
    i
    Intel - Wireless Bluetooth Version 3.0.1337.02 (64-bit)

and

i
    Motorola Solutions - Intel PROSet\Wireless Bluetooth Version 3.1.1309.0384

Anyone else experience this problem and has a solution?

There may be a problem in the latest win 10 update but I have no way of contacting microsoft win 10 folks or lenovo for help.

SteveJChobot, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1

Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1

1. trouble removing Intel Wireless Bluetooth 20.90.1.1 - Similar Threads - trouble removing Intel

2. Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion: Hello and sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem with bluetooth on my device. I have it on pc but i dont have it. I cant connect any devices with bluetooth and i tried like 20 tutorial from youtube and all tutorial from you and troubleshooter and didnt work, i have it...
  3. Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion: Hello and sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem with bluetooth on my device. I have it on pc but i dont have it. I cant connect any devices with bluetooth and i tried like 20 tutorial from youtube and all tutorial from you and troubleshooter and didnt work, i have it...
  4. Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Valorant Sudden Fps Drops 1 to 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Sudden Fps Drops 1 to 20: Hello! I have an Intel UHD 620 graphics card. When I play valorant, GTA 5, the game runs normally for some time but after some time fps starts to drop. 1 to 30 I have tried everything. BIOS Update, Graphic Card update - downgrade, shifted to windows 11 shifted back to windows...
  6. Valorant Sudden Fps Drops 1 to 20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Sudden Fps Drops 1 to 20: Hello! I have an Intel UHD 620 graphics card. When I play valorant, GTA 5, the game runs normally for some time but after some time fps starts to drop. 1 to 30 I have tried everything. BIOS Update, Graphic Card update - downgrade, shifted to windows 11 shifted back to windows...
  7. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  9. Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display: My machine auto updated on 1/16 or 1/17 and now my display is screwed up. Low res, blurred. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest driver for my geforce gtx 970. I've uninstalled the windows updates. Nothing is fixing it. What did this update do???...
  10. Trouble creating a RAID 1 Array

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble creating a RAID 1 Array: Originally, I wanted to create a RAID 1 Array using USB Drives lying around and test it out and see how well RAID 1 works. A message popped up when I clicked on the partition I wanted to mirror and said the operation failed because the Disk Management Console is not up to...