Windows 10: Trouble resolving BSOD

Discus and support Trouble resolving BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hiya, I'm having a lot of problems reviving my computer after an encounter with the blue screen of death. Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ETGraythe1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Trouble resolving BSOD

Hiya,

I'm having a lot of problems reviving my computer after an encounter with the blue screen of death.

Error code: F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

The automatic repair won't work. Troubleshooting hasnt worked. I've tried to restore it to a previously saved point but its says there aren't any. I've tried to restore it and reinstall windows but it's says that isn't an option either.

What option do I have left? (Ideally without losing my files)

Many thanks,

E

:)

ETGraythe1, Nov 6, 2018

2. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Nov 6, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Trouble resolving BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Trouble resolving BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Rodgers74 Win User

Trouble resolving BSOD

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Trouble resolving BSOD

1. Trouble resolving BSOD - Similar Threads - Trouble resolving BSOD

2. BSOD trouble error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD trouble error: I recently had a BSOD happen very suddenly while I was reading on the internet. It passed very fast, and I was only able to find the error the next time i started the computer as i was able to get a reference to the event viewer my laptop has. The error read as thus:Edition...
  3. BSOD trouble error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD trouble error: I recently had a BSOD happen very suddenly while I was reading on the internet. It passed very fast, and I was only able to find the error the next time i started the computer as i was able to get a reference to the event viewer my laptop has. The error read as thus:Edition...
  4. How to resolve BSOD's ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve BSOD's ?: Hello everyone, An array of BSOD's have been giving me trouble and I'm feeling rather stuck.Im running:Win 10 pro 64Ryzen 5900xDirect x 12ROG STRIX B550-I GAMINGI had a few BSOD's mainly stopcode, I then tried updating the chipset drivers to which I then...
  5. How to resolve BSOD's ?

How to resolve BSOD's ?: Hello everyone, An array of BSOD's have been giving me trouble and I'm feeling rather stuck.Im running:Win 10 pro 64Ryzen 5900xDirect x 12ROG STRIX B550-I GAMINGI had a few BSOD's mainly stopcode, I then tried updating the chipset drivers to which I then...
  6. How to resolve BSOD's ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Troubles: Hi, I have been having issues with BSOD on my PC. I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, X570-F Motherboard. Everywhere I look, they make you look at the drivers for SATA AHCI adapter which might be the cause of the Issue. I have tried updating those drivers and it is not...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Troubles

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Troubles: Hi, I have been having issues with BSOD on my PC. I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, X570-F Motherboard. Everywhere I look, they make you look at the drivers for SATA AHCI adapter which might be the cause of the Issue. I have tried updating those drivers and it is not...
  9. My BSOD Issue Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  10. resolving trouble shooting problem of my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resolving trouble shooting problem of my windows 10 pc: why i am not able to solve any problem using trouble shooting option?when ever i click to trouble shooting button on mouse i see a error report that say unable to trouble shooting....