Windows 10: TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

Discus and support TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to print from the DRAFT MODE. A message came up that I needed to correct some of the e-mail addresses which I did. I'm sending this memo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barbara T.Ferro, Sep 24, 2019.

1. TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

I'm trying to print from the DRAFT MODE. A message came up that I needed to correct some of the e-mail addresses which I did. I'm sending this memo to about 90 people, to myself: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and Bcc: to 89 other people. Please help as it seems to be stuck in that Mode and won't let me SEND! Thank you!

:)

Barbara T.Ferro, Sep 24, 2019

2. Trouble sending attachments via e-mail after upgrade to Windows 10

I am having problems sending attachments via e-mail after upgrading to Windows 10. Every time I try to sent a mail with for example photos attached I get the following error message and the mail is diverted to my Draft e-mail folder.
    "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large" The e-mail address I am trying to sent to is correct. I have
    tried several of my mail addresses that is linked to Windows Mail and the same fault seems to appear.

HendriHough, Sep 24, 2019
  3. JVC33 Win User
    windows 10 mail stuck in drafts

no just trying to forward mail and news stories to other individuals e-mails

Domain?? my mail is Verizon .net the ones I am trying to send to vary aol - gmail- Comcast- Verizon-echoes- ect

Sent from Mailfor Windows 10

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 8:45 PM
    To:

Subject: Send error: Watch: Man's Shot from Frozen Hazard Goes Terribly Wrong

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

JUST TELL ME THE PROPER PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP TO GET A E-MAIL OUT OF DRAFTS AND BE ABLE TO FORWARD IT TO OTHER E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND NOT LOOSE CLICK ON LINK - LIIKE ABOVE WHERE LINK IS LOST!!

jvc

JVC33, Sep 24, 2019
  4. TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

Mail not sending!

Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use

Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element!
    Old habits die hard...

I have created the 'people' name and e-mail address details and tried to send a mail to my full contact list (18 contacts) as 'bcc' but the result was an incoming message as follows...

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."
    There was no attachment... just a few lines of text.

Do I have to select a specific address in the To: box?
    With my previous OutlookExpress in XP I was able to send as an entire 'bcc' .

Any advice would be appreciated,

skyways1142, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

1. TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE - Similar Threads - TROUBLE SENDING MAIL

2. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  3. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  4. Verify e-mail not sending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. sending attachments with e-mails

sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  7. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  8. sending a powerpoint on e-mail

sending a powerpoint on e-mail: Why does my e-mail not send an attachment that is a powerpoint presentation? I put it on desktop, then clicked on "send to" and typed in the recipient's address. But when I clicked on "send" it disappeared. It is not listed in the "sent" file. How do I send it? thanks for...
  9. problem sending e-mails

problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  10. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo draft error on phone language:en