Windows 10: trouble setting up windows 10

Discus and support trouble setting up windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all! So I recently had to perform a simple format using the settings option in windows 10. Everything went smoothly, but now during the Set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffMollgaard, May 7, 2019.

1. trouble setting up windows 10

Hello all!

So I recently had to perform a simple format using the settings option in windows 10. Everything went smoothly, but now during the Set Up phase it is stuck in a continuous reboot.

I get to the normal questions, IE: whats your home country, language, time zone ect. I answer those and then I get 'please wait' while it continuously loads, and then the computer reboots and brings me back to the same afformentioned screen.

It gives me an error saying their needs to be an update and to click 'next' to connect to the Wi-Fi, and once again it takes me back to that 'Few Basic Things' screen.

Anyone had a similar issue or know of a fix? Thanks in advance!

:)

JeffMollgaard, May 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

trouble setting up windows 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2019
Thema:

trouble setting up windows 10

1. trouble setting up windows 10 - Similar Threads - trouble setting

2. Having trouble with Windows 10 not Setting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with Windows 10 not Setting up: I'm stuck in windows setup loop. After continuing without a product Key & selecting Windows 10 home as the operating system that I want to install and accepting the license terms I am given 2 options to choose from... Upgrade or Custom Install. Upgrade is not an option and so...
  3. Having trouble with Windows 10 not Setting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with Windows 10 not Setting up: I'm stuck in windows setup loop. After continuing without a product Key & selecting Windows 10 home as the operating system that I want to install and accepting the license terms I am given 2 options to choose from... Upgrade or Custom Install. Upgrade is not an option and so...
  4. Having trouble with Windows 10 not Setting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OneDrive: Trouble setting up a new laptop file path to match another device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive: Trouble setting up a new laptop file path to match another device.: Good Morning, A year ago I bought a Windows 10 laptop and synced it to my OneDrive account. I had my existing files in a folder called Documents that is in a section called This PC. OneDrive syncs to that Documents folder. When I create a new file and I click on ‘save as’ or...
  6. OneDrive: Trouble setting up a new laptop file path to match another device.

OneDrive: Trouble setting up a new laptop file path to match another device.: Good Morning, A year ago I bought a Windows 10 laptop and synced it to my OneDrive account. I had my existing files in a folder called Documents that is in a section called This PC. OneDrive syncs to that Documents folder. When I create a new file and I click on ‘save as’ or...
  7. Trouble Setting Up SSH Key-Based Authentication from Windows to Linux Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Setting Up SSH Key-Based Authentication from Windows to Linux Server: Hello, I am attempting to set up SSH key-based authentication to log into a Linux server from my Windows 10 machine. While I am able to login using a password, my goal is to enable public key login to avoid using a password each time.Linux SideThe public key has been added to...
  8. Trouble Setting Up SSH Key-Based Authentication from Windows to Linux Server

Trouble Setting Up SSH Key-Based Authentication from Windows to Linux Server: Hello, I am attempting to set up SSH key-based authentication to log into a Linux server from my Windows 10 machine. While I am able to login using a password, my goal is to enable public key login to avoid using a password each time.Linux SideThe public key has been added to...
  9. Trouble Setting Up SSH Key-Based Authentication from Windows to Linux Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Having trouble changing settings, keeps on saying that some of these setting are managed by...

Having trouble changing settings, keeps on saying that some of these setting are managed by...: So a few years back, I got Iobit systemcare, and i started having trouble with changing my settings. it kept disabling windows spotlight, and diagnostics and suchlike. So recently i have uninstalled systemcare with Iobit uninstaller which also deletes the uninstalled apps...