Windows 10: trouble shooting

Discus and support trouble shooting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my PC cant start. he gives me every time trouble shooting stopcode bad config something like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hicham VincenzoDIMARCO, Oct 28, 2018.

1. trouble shooting

my PC cant start. he gives me every time trouble shooting stopcode bad config something like that

:)

Hicham VincenzoDIMARCO, Oct 28, 2018

2. Trouble shooting error while trouble shooting for hardware and device

The web cam is missing in my laptop Toshiba Satellite C55 5352

I have done the trouble shooting for hardware and device

The result is :

An error occurred while trouble shooting

An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue.

in view detail the message is as under

Package ID : Device diagnostic

Path : C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\DeviceDiagnostic.xml

Error code :0x80300113

Source :Engine

User :KRISHNAN\krishnan

Context :Elevated

how to fix the trouble shooting error and install the missing webcam

ramakrishnaiyerkrishnan, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Trouble Shooting

Here are the messages after trouble shooting has completed:

(1) Potential windows update data base error detected.

(2) Check for pending updates.

ElizabethCena, Oct 28, 2018
  4. trouble shooting

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

trouble shooting

1. trouble shooting - Similar Threads - trouble shooting

2. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  3. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  4. my camera suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail. I...: My camera suddenly stopped working and i've tried all the trouble shooting tricks to help fix this problem but to no avail. I'll really appreciate the assistance....
  5. my camera suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail. I...

my camera suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail. I...: My camera suddenly stopped working and i've tried all the trouble shooting tricks to help fix this problem but to no avail. I'll really appreciate the assistance....
  6. my camera suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows update and trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update and trouble shooting: i recently got the surface laptop 5 Every time i do a windows update it gets suck of 7 %. The 2024-01 cumulative update for windows 11 version 22h2 for x64-based system KB5034123 is stuck since a dayThe few updated that do end up completing requires restarting the computer...
  8. windows update and trouble shooting

windows update and trouble shooting: i recently got the surface laptop 5 Every time i do a windows update it gets suck of 7 %. The 2024-01 cumulative update for windows 11 version 22h2 for x64-based system KB5034123 is stuck since a dayThe few updated that do end up completing requires restarting the computer...
  9. Microphone disappeared - Trouble shooting doesn't work Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone disappeared - Trouble shooting doesn't work Help!: Using a Vivobook 17 with MS Windows 11. Up until yesterday used the internal microphone without issue. Today tried to join a Google Meeting and the microphone was greyed out. Went to the system / device manager and under the audio navigation no microphone is shown internal or...
  10. Microphone disappeared - Trouble shooting doesn't work Help!

Microphone disappeared - Trouble shooting doesn't work Help!: Using a Vivobook 17 with MS Windows 11. Up until yesterday used the internal microphone without issue. Today tried to join a Google Meeting and the microphone was greyed out. Went to the system / device manager and under the audio navigation no microphone is shown internal or...