Windows 10: Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update

Discus and support Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I updated my PC last night, I can't sign in my main account. I tried the PIN, Picture password and the Password itself but it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Simel Grace, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update

Hello,

Ever since I updated my PC last night, I can't sign in my main account. I tried the PIN, Picture password and the Password itself but it only loads, signs out, and goes back to the login screen. I tried using the guest account and it can be accessed. I tried resetting it but to no avail.

:)

Simel Grace, Oct 21, 2020

2. Trouble signing rotateme

im on another symbian forum and they have just put a list of apps that can/cannot be signed with open signed...unfortunately rotateme is on the cannot list...i suggest you get rocknscroll app,which can be signed...this kinda has rotateme built into it...actually
    its an awesome app,i love it

sas67---01, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Trouble in signing in

Hi Saumyadeeep,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern with signing in to your Windows 10, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update

There is no two sign-in profiles while sign-in to the Mozilla Firefox after installing latest update on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device (KB number)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform System Restore?
    • Are you referring to Sign-to Mozilla Firefox browser/ any website accessed within that browser?

Method 1: As you are facing this issue after installing the latest update, I suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs and features, restart the system and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Click on View installed updates.
    • Right click on the update and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer and check for the issue.

Method 2:

Step 1: If you are referring to accessing any website through the browser and the issue persists, try to use different browser(Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer) and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: If you are referring to sign-in to the browser and the issue occurred, try to uninstall the browser, re-install and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Right click on Mozilla Firefox
      and select Uninstall.

Use Internet Explorer to download Mozilla Firefox.

Download the fastest Firefox ever

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update

1. Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update - Similar Threads - Trouble signing since

2. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  3. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  4. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers

Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers: Since these 2 updates : 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB50312172023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219My screen began to flicker. I can be browsing Edge, watching...
  6. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble signing into my PC: I'm having trouble signing into my PC and I've tried all YouTube tutorials and reset my password 4 times but my WiFi ethernet when I'm on the startup area doesn't even show a icon so the PC I think isn't even detecting the new password and Ive done everything its been 12...
  7. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

I'm having trouble signing into my PC: I'm having trouble signing into my PC and I've tried all YouTube tutorials and reset my password 4 times but my WiFi ethernet when I'm on the startup area doesn't even show a icon so the PC I think isn't even detecting the new password and Ive done everything its been 12...
  8. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Trouble updating computer to latest version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble updating computer to latest version.: So apparently my computer is stuck at version 1803 for windows and I cannot update it. I have tried many things but every time I update it gets close to the end and just says "Undoing changes made toy our computer." The last thing I did was run a SFC scan. The result it gave...
  10. The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update: Since the 1803 update the @ and the " signs have been swapped. I have checked, and all my location, language and keyboard settings are correct (all English/UK) and my keyboard driver is up to date. I have looked online and seen that so many others have the same problem, but...